[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you given this album a listen? did you love it? did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
have you given this album a listen?

did you love it? did you hate it?
what would you rate it?

youda best
youda best

what should i review NEXT

hit that LIKE
if you LIKE

please subscribe or you'll die
>>
Underrated.

"Boiler" pops to this day
>>
>unironically enjoyed this record in my teen years
>>
Not nearly as bad as people say, but still by no means "good."
>>
I wish Cunthony would cut it out with that annoying-ass outro he does now
>>
>>64163644
Perfect lifting album for max gains bro.
>>
i was 15 on release... carried me through half my life... still one great album... imho
>>
still listen to this day .
it came out when I was about 16 and into mostly 80's metal and punk . a friend sold me a c.d copy with a printed case . its good but people seem to hate on durst .

it was good to see new music come out at the time that I actually liked and it was even on the radio occasionally .

still like nu metal here . with internet I came across a lot i'd missed the first time around .

after that we got the dreaded emo music that was cringeworthy . i'd cut myself too if I had to listen to that shite
>>
IF ONLY WE COULD FLYYYYY.
>>
>SWEATY SAX SOLOS

TRAN
>>
File: 1456598588745.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456598588745.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
>>
IF I SAY FUCK 2 MORE TIMES THAT'S 46 FUCKS IN THIS FUCKED UP RHYME.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.