[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we reminisce about simpler times when we were plebs. Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vampy weeks.jpg (127 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vampy weeks.jpg
127 KB, 300x300
ITT: we reminisce about simpler times when we were plebs.

Pic related was my favourite album at one point, and I wish I could still enjoy mildly pretentious Paul Simon-esque pop in that same way now.
>>
>>64160899
/r/cringe
>>
>>64160899
It's alright, the second one is much better, MVOTC is alright at best. I find it really hard to revisit Vampire Weekend. Discovery is infinitely better, even L'homme Run for what that's worth. I don't think they be the same now with Rostam gone.
>>
>>64160918
but I like it too anon
>>
>Paul Simon-esque
stop this meme
>>
>trying this hard to fit in with /mu/

the fact that you think that this place has good taste is the cringiest part
>>
>Pretending like this album isn't great
>>
>>64160899

One of these days you'll come full circle and listen to music instead of wearing it. I can enjoy the Smashing Pumpkins just as much as I enjoy The Raveonettes or whatever tiny band nobody has heard of
>>
>>64160899
great album. Contra is their best tho.

i wish you still enjoyed it anon. why do you think you don't like it any more? listen to it too much?
>>
i was so sure that Eminem was the best rapper of all time
>>
You do realize Paul needed the help of Ladysmith Black Mambazo to create such effects?
>>
>>64161195
Simon & Garfunkel > Ladysmith Black Mambazo

Ladysmith Black Mambazo > Graceland

Love Paul too much to pigeon hold him like that.
>>
>>64161249
Huge AnCo feel on those WV LPs as well.
>>
>>64161027
There's nothing great about Vampire Weekend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.