[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
loved this but didn't really care for post that much, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: vesper.jpg (38 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
vesper.jpg
38 KB, 316x316
loved this but didn't really care for post that much, what's wrong with me?
>>
>>64159131
Like a more mature, personal sound, I guess.
>>
>>64159156
I'm on a Björk binge right now, I should probably listen to Post again later since I've been listening to Björk for hours now
>>
You're a patrician. Listen to biophilia and vulnicura.
>>
Every post after this one has to start with the letter "P".
>>
>>64159249
will do senpai
>>
>>64159268
well you should have picked 'w' instead, senpai
>>
vespertine and HOMOgenic are literally babbies first bjork albums. both are still very good but like....................
>>
Same here. Other than a few songs, I never really got the appeal of post
>>
>>64159593
There's literally nothing like "babbies bjork" desu, aside Venus as a Boy maybe. But still it talks about The Eye, so yeah, nothing.

Her discography is made only by beautiful records.
>>
>>64159735
100% agreed. The only one that cannot be called masterpiece is Volta objectively.
>>
>>64160214
and Debut..
>>
having good taste isn't something wrong, man. i'm not quite sure why the community seems to condemn Debut as dated dance pop and laud Post as a masterpiece, when to me they're one in the same (apart from her delivery being really fun on It's Oh So Quiet)
as >>64159249 said, check out some of her 2000s stuff, medulla is fun.
>>
>>64160256
Savage. Just imagine for a moment being in 1993 and listen to her for the first time with that album dude. There was nothing like her at that time, even if Debut is now considered her simplest album.
>>
>>64159131
Don't worry OP, you just have a different opinion. Something most people in this world aren't comfortable with yet it's what makes us human. Personally I prefer Lodger to "Heroes."
>>
>>64160642
I prefer Vulnicura to Vespertine for example. But I think all of her albums are different concepts while having the same level of beautifulness. You just have to choice, it's like a candy shop, it's hard to say what is the most good thing.
>>
>>64160846
I find this post particularly accurate desu.
>>
Björk is one of the greatest minds of the contemporary scene in which to art is concerned. She has the ability to combine pure poetry, perfectly executed melodies, visual accompaniments that fit perfectly with each idea of what the songs represent, and last but not least, a unique voice that comes deep inside one and touches your inner sense like you never experienced before.
>>
>>64161453
I find this post even more accurate dude, very nice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.