[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the scariest, most disturbing song in recent history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hamburger lady.jpg (155 KB, 406x550) Image search: [Google]
hamburger lady.jpg
155 KB, 406x550
Is this the scariest, most disturbing song in recent history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTljpH7cfW8
>>
>>64155612
yes///
>>
>>64155612
>I'm 12 and what is this

>>>/reddit/, faggot
>>
>>64155612
>throbbing gristle
>disturbing
this board is beyond cancer christ
>>
>>64155851
>>64155863
>Im so seasoned and desensitized, i have read all the creepypastas, i bet u never heard of tubgirl, rotten and ogrish rofl!!!
go die in a fire, you edgy faggots.
>>
>>64155890
this
>>
>>64155890
That wasn't what I was saying at all. This thread just reeks of a Reddit faggot who just discovered his first "weird" band that he can freak his fellow Redditors out with. It's a shit thread.

>i have read all the creepypastas, i bet u never heard of tubgirl, rotten and ogrish rofl!!!

I don't give a shit about any of these things because I'm not a 13-year old /b/tard. End yourself, mongoloid.
>>
>>64155918
>This thread just reeks of a Reddit faggot who just discovered his first "weird" band that he can freak his fellow Redditors out with. It's a shit thread.
this, we already have people doing amazing discussion such as whether NMH or The Smiths are better,we don't need more "I'm 16 and just stopped listening to the radio" tier threads.
>>
>>64155918
Oh shut up faggot. I didn't find this song very disturbing either but you can post shit you think actually is instead of acting like you're cooler than anyone else for not listening to entry level industrial.
>>
>>64155612

This was pretty fucking cool. Not scary at all though.

Besides checking out more Throbbing Gristle, is there other stuff like this? What is this genre?

Some type of Industrial I think?
>>
>>64156014

Also, OP's pic is backwards. The sing said that she was burnt from the waste down, not Burnt Face Man retired and struggling with his diabetes.
>>
>>64156003
>you can post shit you think actually is

Why would I contribute to a thread which I believe to be shit?
These "creepy music" threads are garbage, the last thing I want to do is encourage the making of more of them.
>>
>>64156027
say what?

>"...By far the worst is the hamburger lady, and because of shortage right now of
'qualified technicians', e.g. technicians who can work with her and keep
their last meal down, Screwloose Lauritzen and I have been alternating
nights with her, unrelievedly. If you put a 250-lb meatloaf in the oven
and then burned it and then followed that by propping it up on a potty-chair
to greet you at 11pm each night, you would have some description of these
past two weeks. Which is to say the worst I seen since viet napalms. When
somebody tells you that there is a level of pain beyond which the human mind
cannot retain consciousness, please tell them to write me. In point of fact
this lady has not slept more than 3-5 minutes at a stretch since she came to
us - that was over two weeks ago and, thanks to medical advances, there is
no end in sight; from the waist (waste?) up everything is burned off, ears,
nose etc - lower half is untouched and that, I guess, is what keeps her
alive. I took one guy in to help me change tubes and he did alright, that
is alright till he came out, then he spotted one of the burn nurses
(pleasant smiling zombies) eating a can of chile-mac at the desk, and that
did it: he flashed on the carpet. It is fucking insane is what it is."
>>
This band used human bones as instruments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLVPKNOk3s
>>
>>64156045
By replying you are encouraging people to post and bump this thread.
>>
Yeah that's bad, skeleton key the movie's song wasn't so hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXfJ1MElBk
>>
I very rarely browse this board becuase how of pretentious and niggerified you all are. I regret comming this day as well.
>>
>>64155890
He's got a point honestly
>>
Seems unfair to dig into underground/edgelord territory for this.

This song by Crash Test Dummies is the most fucked up thing that has happened in music in my lifetime that got any airplay or traction

Seriously a haunted song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-dwO-Qu0E
>>
>>64156492
>that got any airplay or traction

the only people who put this caveat put that there because they want protection from others telling them they're basic bitches.
>>
>>64156079
listening 2 this now. very excited to hear what I will sound like unless I decide to get cremated
>>
>>64157007

I'm 33 years old I was alive when underground music existed you little bitch.
>>
>>64156492
I don't see how that's fucked up in the slightest.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/3eskya/hamburger_lady_and_the_nature_of_frightening_music/
>>
>>64156492
what do you think it's really about?

abuse?

Really interesting song.
>>
Do The Evolution by Pearl Jam is the scariest song I've ever heard, so bleak.

Maybe it's because of the horrible music video as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.