[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start/end with this guy's music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Damon-Albarn.jpg (107 KB, 932x524) Image search: [Google]
Damon-Albarn.jpg
107 KB, 932x524
Where do I start/end with this guy's music?
>>
just listen to Gorillaz and forget about Blur
>>
>>64145734
You don't.
>>
>>64145734
Blur's ok. Skip the first blur album and Think Tank. This is a Low is probably the best Blur song, The Great Escape is probably the most interesting throughout, but people will argue Parklife is the best. The self-titled is the Woo-Hoo song and 13 is the most experimental. Magic Whip is alright
>>
Every Blur album except the first one.

The three Gorrilaz albums.
>>
>>64145734
Demon Days, Parklife and Blur S/T

If you want more, the rest of Gorillaz, his solo album, and Modern Life is Rubbish, the Great Escape and 13.

Leisure is actually fine, but it's not really what Blur/Damon wanted. Think Tank is also ok, but Damon didn't really want to do it.
>>
>>64145794
this
>>
Start at the beginning.

Also, end at the beginning.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.