[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you feel about this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What do you feel about this album
>>
>>64143363
Genuinely creative and interesting, sometimes over the top.
>>
>>64143567
>sometimes over the top
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>64143363
high school all over again
>>
File: 1460261363575.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1460261363575.png
177 KB, 367x321
I don't really like ska but I want to go to a ska show.

>tfw probably never will
>>
>>64143650
They were so fucking lit in concert, the mosh was insane.

>best album by them
>one of best albums
>>
>>64143650
I don't really consider streetlight ska fami
>>
>>64143363
it was the perfect way for ska-punk to say goodbye
>>
>>64143586
Punk vocals and ska music at high speeds, it's an outrageous mix. That's the appeal, but it's a delicate balance to maintain and I don't think it's always quite held (If and When We Rise). I'm listening again now and it's a pretty great album, deserves more discussion.
>>
catch 22 are superior
>>
The people who've recommended Streetlight Manifesto to me irl have been some of the biggest tools I've ever met.
>>
>>64143363
"why am I crying I thought ska was fun oh no"
>>
>>64144985
Gotta +1 on this.

Catch 22 will always be #1 bae
>>
>>64143701
I worked at a few venues in a couple cities so I've seen lots of show, and I have to say streetlight has put on some of the best I've seen.
>>
Can someone rec me other bands like this that have a Ska sound but don't do the Reel Big Fish thing where they only do songs about like three things and two of them are variations on getting friendzoned
>>
>>64147906
Suicide Machines
Catch 22
>>
Somewhere in the between in much better.
>>
Ska is the worst fucking genre ever invented and I hate it with a passion
>>
I give it an A.

Solid album and I usually hate ska.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.