[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of person do you have to be to enjoy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: The_Residents_-_Not_Available.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Residents_-_Not_Available.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>
social outcast
>>
>>64131778
Someone with taste.
>>
Intelligent
>>
>>64131778
SOMEONE SAW A STRANGE AMOUNT OF MOISTURE ON HER LIPS
AND IT WAS ALSO FOUND UPON HER ARMS AND ON HER HIPS
(SNAKEFINGER SOLO)
NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO SHE WAS OR HOW SHE DIED
BUT WHEN THEY OPENED UP HER PURSE THEY FOUND A SNAIL INSIDE

o wait this isn't commercial songs
>>
File: d2b04856.jpg (312 KB, 1024x1553) Image search: [Google]
d2b04856.jpg
312 KB, 1024x1553
>>
Someone who likes progressive rock, bro!
>>
>>64131778
What kind of person do you have to be to not enjoy this?
>>
>>64131778
Open minded.
>>
>>64131778
Someone with taste
>>
2hu jerking avant-prog loving weeb
>>
Autistic
>>
File: lonelyteenager500.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lonelyteenager500.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>
this album has very many conventionally pleasant moments.
>>
File: 61HwSEJXlGL__SS500_.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61HwSEJXlGL__SS500_.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>64133787
A dumbass if you prefer it to Bunny Boy
>>
One time in high school I got up in the middle of class and started walking around in circles flailing my hands singing the lyrics of moisture over and over and I forgot where I was and really got into it and was doing the little dance in the music video and then someone shook me and I noticed where I was again and sat back down
>>
I have no super clear idea what Resident album (other than Commerical Album) is more or less "difficult" or whatever because it's just a good ass album as far as I'm concerned, but maybe you ought to try Duck Stab or Eskimo or Fingerprince before that to get over it. All of them are more than worth a few listens and I think you'll find them more palatable if you aren't getting into this right now.
>>
File: Hachikuji.Mayoi.full.1022941.jpg (428 KB, 857x800) Image search: [Google]
Hachikuji.Mayoi.full.1022941.jpg
428 KB, 857x800
>>64131942
Merry Christmas, mom
Merry Christmas, Dad
Merry Christmas, sis
I love you...

>Trancision into N er gee

HAR HAR HAR
NOBODY BUT ME

(I don't know why but this is one of the saddest moments in music to me)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2RWm0XURUw
one of my favorite residents songs

btw, if you are getting into the Residents, try to read about their history. It's really interesting, especially the background behind Eskimo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.