[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people hate her? I mean, her music isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 183x275
Why do so many people hate her?

I mean, her music isn't that bad really, she's beautiful, she's practically a philanthropist with all her charity donations, and she stopped doing country music. What's with all the shit she gets? I mean, sure a lot of her (famous) songs are break-up songs, but she's not a goddess and should be expected to make mistakes. Even when people prank her she finds a way to turn it into good, like when she donated to that school for the deaf. So, what is so tabboo about Taylor that most of mainstream society show her so much disrespect?
>>
Oversaturation. Sick of her being shoved down my throat everyday
>>
>>64128504
Her music is shit and people are tired of the constant media coverage she gets.
>>
File: confused black man.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
confused black man.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>she's beautiful
>>
>>64128504
You know there ARE people who hates everything that is popular, right? happens every time with sports, tv shows and other shit, not just music.
>>
obnoxious Nazi Barbie
>>
She's like that soccer mom that plays overtly sexual mid 00s R&B in a minivan with her daughter's friends in the back.
>>
>>64128504
Because we don't like her music and don't care about her image
>>
>>64128558
Those people are asses anyway desu.
>>64128552
She is though.
>>64128541
She gets media attention? Holy shit. Why would a famous person be talked about and have their art expressed
>>64128523
>Yet bands like The Beattles and Metallica are still beloved.
>>
irregardlessve the fact that shes an ugly rat faced whore with literally no ass at all, like negative ass, like theres actually a hole in the space time continuum where her ass should be, people hate her because the autists who like her spam her so relentlessly. they know everyone seen the pics before and dont like them, they know everyones heard the music before and dont like it, theyve got nothing to actually say, ever, they just spam and spam and spam on and on and on and it gets so fucking annoying you end up with a backlash and make people who just didnt like her but didnt really care or people who were just indifferent to her preautismospam begin to actively hate her and wont hesitate to say so when the autismics do their spam. its a bit like kpop but without its fenced off autist proof containment zone, they spam her in threads about proper music and even in waifu threads where the autismality is strong anyway everyone else is content to just post one or two pics of theirs but not taylortards oh no they have to dump their entire fucking folder its like impossible to tell if theyre actively trying to be super annoying and make people hate her or if theyre literally just that autismic but either way the result is the same, they made everyone hate her
>>
I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH
>>
>>64129221
Holy shit that meme is dead. Why did you use it?
>>
>>64129143
NEW MEME ALERT

MAJORKEY
>>
File: Metal Nick Young.png (104 KB, 304x235) Image search: [Google]
Metal Nick Young.png
104 KB, 304x235
>>64128607
>She is though.
>>
>>64129252
BUT BEYONCÉ HAD ONE OF THE BEST MUSIC VIDEOS OF ALL TIME.
>>
>>64129143
NEW MEME ALERT

MAJORKEY
>>
she is attractive
>>
>>64129269
>have their art expressed
>>
>>64128504
>she's not a goddess and should be expected to make mistakes
the same excuse people use on justin bieber :^)
>>
Seriously though, I don't understand people who admire e.g. EMOTION and despise 1989. I also like underdogs but come on, this is a pop masterpiece.
>>
>>64129143
NEW MEME ALERT

MAJORKEY
>>
>>64130721
yeah ok dude shut up
>>
>>64128504
Because she's a very mediocre artist. All of her success rest ENTIRELY on her looks, which are great.

Music industry simply sees her what she is—a perfect singing doll with some basic talent. So they pay Max Martin and a ton of other staff to make top radio hits for her to sing. These people can take a piece of shit and turn it into a candy.

She's simply the new Shania Twain, Britney Spears, Katy Perry of 2016. In 2025, no one will remember her albums, her production will sound ancient. She's just like a fashion runway model—perfectly devoid of any personality, raking in tons of cash, before going on retirement after her expiration date.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.