[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music recs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x600
>tfw I'm not attractive, have a stocky/chunky body, short, little confidence, only two good friends
music for this feel, /mu/?
>inb4 suicide albums
I think about that enough already. Anything about low self-esteem?
>>
nana grizol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kadq1kTIkpc
>>
>>64125657
Thank you for the link, I like this song, but it makes me sad that Kurt did commit suicide in the end. It doesn't give me much hope for myself.

Thank you though. It's still nice to listen to.
>>
>>64125699
he was literally murdered at the behest of courtney
>>
>>64125714
>still believing that meme
>>
>>64125789
its true

among many other things, the gun was too long.

she also accidentally left her backpack at the lawyer's with a handwriting practice sheet.
>>
Have you listened to Sleep Cycle? Deakin will turn your life around.
https://deakinjams.bandcamp.com/releases
Keep your head up man.
>>
>>64126024
Thank you. I will listen to this now.

I'm trying to stay at least neutral if not positive, it doesn't help but at least I'm still trying I guess. I hope at least that counts for something.
>>
>>64125634
>>tfw I'm not attractive, have a stocky/chunky body, short,

why is this an issue
>>
File: 1451117871126.jpg (59 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1451117871126.jpg
59 KB, 800x792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGSkviwvjD0
especially the "People II: The Reckoning" song
>>
>>64126113
Cant Maintain > People Who Can Eat People... > Candy Cigarettes & Cap Guns > Knife Man > Christmas Islands
>>
>>64126054
I can understand that. It's nice to take life as it comes and try to stay away from the extremes. Bouncing between wallowing in self pity and having "the first day of the rest of your life" is tiring as fuck but Sleep Cycle has been very motivational for me lately.

How I Quit Smoking by Porkchop is a beautifully balanced album, it stays quiet enough to let you reflect on things but is still engaging lyrically. Check that out too if you get a chance.
>>
>>64126086
I guess not everyone feels like I do about how I look. I don't expect anyone to understand (especially not on 4chan), but when you're not attractive people just don't care about you. That's how I understand it to work, anyways.

>>64126113
>>64126154
Thanks. I'm listening now.
>>
>>64126229
I really like what I've heard of Sleep Cycle so far. Thank you for reccing it.

I'll give How I Quit Smoking a listen tonight. I like quiet albums so it sounds like it'll be my cup of tea. Again, thank you so much.
>>
>>64125634
Like Clockwork by QotSA is a really solid album for these feels, OP. Maybe skip Smooth Sailing and My God is the Sun, though.

But yeah, literally a fantastic album. It's really obvious Homme wrote it while depressed, but it feels really natural and not forced.
>>
>>64126154
>Knife Man lower than Candy Cigs
What the fuck man.
>>
>>64126464
Thank you. This is actually one of my favorite albums, I give it a listen a lot when I feel really down.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.