[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one good reason why you're not listening to this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Name one good reason why you're not listening to this album right now
>>
dusty dadmovie bitch
>>
because I already listened to it today

I have to admit nothing really jumped out at me although it seemed solid

cd bonus was p meh iirc
>>
noticeably much less guitars this time around although thats just from memory I havent compared yet
>>
Because Carpenter hasn't done anything worth shit in any field in decades and I can't be bothered to keep up with vapid and gleefully consumerist nostalgia-based trends enforced by people who weren't even alive(or were so young that they can't remember shit about it anyway) during the time for which they are trying to peddle said nostalgia.
And I mean come on, it's a Sacred Bones release. That alone should be enough to know it's not something worth bothering with.
>>
>>64124691
first album was fucking awesome

this one delivered but kinda felt like a b-sides
>>
>>64124691

Are you talking about the fact that synthwave inspired him to make the records? Even if that's true so what.. it's his familiar style for people who are drawn to it, nothing wrong with that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.