[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Rap Cliches >"Yo, turn my headphones up."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: lilwayne1-725839.jpg (136 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
lilwayne1-725839.jpg
136 KB, 620x400
ITT: Rap Cliches

>"Yo, turn my headphones up."
>"Bout to drop a classic."
>>
>you know what i'm sayin?
>yo i'm not playin

every rap song ever
>>
>You don't stop
>>
>come to take a shit and urine on the toilet bowl bitches pussy ass niggas
>>
>yeah
>>
>So I keep hustlin,
>In the fields I'm rustlin,
>I'm cool, I'm a cold ass nigga,
>The best mothafuckin cotton picka,
>>
>*Amen Break*
>*Funky Drummer*
>*Impeach The President*
>>
>im de abomination to obamas nation
>ye im a nigga
>>
>incoherent autotuned gibberish on trap beat
>>
>where the bad bitches at?
>>
>Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
In time with the intro beat
>>
>nigga
>nigga
>>
>suck a nigga dick
>>
>>64109864
>nigga nigga nigga hoe with a fat ass muh dik muh dik muh dik smoke weed sell dope gangbang fight nice car nice car nice car cool clothes bigass house did i mention i have a lot of money?
>Also muh dik
>>
>>64112541
check the words before it
>>
>niggas be talkin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PptInhacYgs
>>
File: niggaweeb.png (437 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
niggaweeb.png
437 KB, 480x479
>>64109864

hey guys rate my bars

>I'm little uzi

(yuh)

> this is the next line

(ay)
>>
I think that bitch you owe me

I ball like I'm Kobe

something something Ginobili
>>
>YEAH
>WOO
>>
>>64109864
>I'm a venereal disease. Like a menstrual, bleed through the pencil. I leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind. Cause I don't write shit cause I ain't got time.

Classic shit.
>>
>>64109864
>"Uh"
>>
>>64109864
All of rap music is a cliche. It's the most repetitive and simple genre in pop music history. Every rapper is a conformist who does exactly what's expected of them, and don't give me that Young Thug Kanye crap because they follow the exact same formulas and methods as every single other rapper. For fuck's sake, they even recycle the melodies of thirty year old established classics and then slap their name over it

What a trash genre of music, really just garbage. I can understand listening to it if you're drunk and aren't really paying any attention to what's going on, but actually playing that shit and then pretending it has DEPTH and MUSICIANSHIP--that's just ignorant and deluded, not to mention offensive to actual artists
>>
>>64114044
This desu. Rap music is a garbage genre because it's created for a garbage demographic.

inb4datsraycist. African Americans in a general scale are literally less intelligent and have a shittier taste in damn near everything than white people. So a genre that's so tied to identity politics as rap is going to pander to literal idiots.

Though desu Pop isn't really any better. Both are LCD genres. Taylor Swift and Kanye West are equally bad celebrities. The former is literal friends with a child molester and the latter is an asshole, and I have no idea how either of them are considered palatable enough to be top 10 artists.
>>
>>64114044
>>64114221
words of wisdom
>>
>>64114044
>>64114221
Ouch... This hurt to read.
There are plenty of artful hip hop musicians out there, what are you on about? Do you call it repetitive because of the use of rhymes over beat breaks? Then why is jazz music not repetitive for its use of wind instruments over a rhythm section?
If you want recs to rap music with "DEPTH and MUSICIANSHIP" then let me know.
>>
>>64114941
I should clarify, perhaps.

The higher you go in the realm of success in the rap genre, the more my statements ring true.

Also, I'm not one to have dissent fall on deaf ears. Show me what you have, senpai. I'll give it a listen.
>>
>>64114044
Rap is repetitive
>rock music uses the same fucking chords over and over again
>even across different eras
Please

I will say, current "rap" is god-awful.
>>
>in duh club
>>
>yo shout out to my friends with stupid nicknames that nobody gives a shit about free one of them that's in jail rip guy that's dead
>>
>>64113045
fo 2011
>>
>WE WUZ NEGUSES AND SHIT
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.