[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a pretty bad album and will never stop being a bad album.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: carrieandlowell.jpg (839 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
carrieandlowell.jpg
839 KB, 1000x1000
This is a pretty bad album and will never stop being a bad album. It's an album that girls can post on Twitter and say they "relate to so much!!"
>>
>>64106234
I want Sufjan Stevens to relentlessly pound my prostate
>>
Please, stop
Sufjan at his worst has more talent and transcendental grace in his big toe than you will ever have in this life and the next
>>
>>64106234
Ok.
>>
my white girlfriend loves this album
>>
>>64106234
It's a good album but it's a lot less ambitious than most of his other stuff and kind of wish Sufjan would go back to the combination of refined craft and big ambition that he had on Seven Swans and Illinois.
>>
>>64106234
(You)
>>
>>64106275
He has talent, sure. We saw that on Illinois. This one is bad, though. And I think I have talent and grace, I just haven't gotten the chance to show it off yet. Fuck you, idiot. You big fucking idiot. You're honestly a fucking loser and I don't know what you're doing with your goddamn shit life. I have talent, I have lots of fucking talent. Thanks for triggering me. I'm gonna prove you all wrong and I'm going to beat Sufjan in music and then fuck off to acting once I'm done with his shit music. Go fuck yourself you incestuous fucking pig. I'm seriously fucking frustrated with your comment. Fuck off and never say it again to me. Asshole.
>>
>>64106307
me2
>>
Who's this rape grape?
>>
My wife's son loves this album
>>
This album was so much better live, really glad I got to see him in concert. Made me appreciate the album more
>>
>>64106341
I don't think it's BAD, just kinda simple compared to what he usually does. Also tranquilo my dude.
>>
>>64106410
Yeah I feel. Sorry.
>>
This always came off as more authentic Sufjan. There's not much more than guitar, voice and reverb. Not much to mask anything up. It always felt more genuine to me because of that. Pushes the personal and honest values even further imo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.