[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kill all the fags that don't agree What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bj.jpg (67 KB, 427x531) Image search: [Google]
bj.jpg
67 KB, 427x531
>Kill all the fags that don't agree

What did he mean by this, /mu/?
>>
>>64102346
satire
>>
>>64102346
He's a /mu/tant, Harry!
>>
>>64102346
Would cum on his face tbhq famalam
>>
>>64102346
he means stupid fags that don't agree with him should be killed, duh
>>
>>64102346
When and where did he say that?
>>
>>64105250
...holiday. i thought everyone knew that

anyways this is clearly a b8 thread, green day's always shown support for the LGBT community and toured with several queercore bands including pansy division
>>
>>64105398
I must have missed that during Green Day Extended Studies.
>>
>>64105915
lol

i know i sound lame right now, but still
>>
>>64105398
He's speaking from the perspective of whatever authority the main character/billie joe self insert is fighting against. So of course the villains/bush administration/nazis/whatever would want to "kill all the fags that don't agree".

Billie Joe Armstrong himself identifies as bisexual, and even acknowledges this in "american idiot" (the song). He sings "well maybe I'm the fagget America/ I'm not part of a redneck agenda".
>>
>not liking Green Day

wow, /mu/
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>64102346
He looks like Ethan Bradberry.
>>
File: panda_nosebleed.jpg (241 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
panda_nosebleed.jpg
241 KB, 1280x960
>good mornin' my baltimore
>panda bear here bein' hardcore
>my white pride is my heart
>my nazi vibes are my art
>been downtown to the antifa meeting
>niggas see me strollin', they weeping
>abduct a white girl wit my roofies
>panda gon give her the boogies
>quick to chain her to the bed, nigga
>fuck her anus till it bleed, nigga
>i eat that pussy while she cryin'
>she unconscious so she aint fightin'
>too bad the popo come, no luck
>guess i'll call it a bloody mary, fuck

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64106228
yo those are some dope ass rhymes, has this been recorded?
>>
>>64106552
actually no, panda was in with motown records at the time, but being detroid 90% niggas, he made some fuckin mess there... they had to scrap everything
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.