[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Blur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: blur.jpg (86 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
blur.jpg
86 KB, 770x433
I hope all of you Blur fans out there see this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

Congrats, Blur is a bunch of cunts.
>>
Dave is the only one really being a dick in the video. Damon and alex were chill near the end though.
>>
That ginger cunt must have taken some beatings in his time.
>>
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
>>64102854
He was being a patronising dickhead, they never stepped in when Dave was bullying Nardwuar, they were laughing at him.
>>
>balding nerd with glasses tries to overcompensate
Surprise, surprise
>>
>>64102181
You realize that happened 20 years ago and they apologized for it afterwards right?
>>
Blur are literally the worst. Damon should have always just stuck with Gorillaz.
>>
>>64103111
it happened in 2003
>>
>>64103111
Apparently Nardwuar never received an apology the day afterwards. And Dave publicly apologised like 8 years after that while he was running for office. There was speculation about the interview, and only then he publicly apologised. What a fucking sweetheart...
>>
>>64103187
13 years is still a long period of time
>>
>>64102181
Oasis is better than blur
>>
>>64103276
He apologised to save his ass 8 years later.
>>
To be fair, if any of them were massive pricks there would be more videos than just the one with Nardwuar to incriminate them
>>
>>64103328
>>64103227
Ok I wasn't actually aware of this I'll admit
>>
>>64103359
Why would Nardwuar make another video with these twats? That wouldn't be worth his time
>>
>>64103428

You need to work on your comprehension skills dude
>>
Blur are literal cancer
>>
Gorillaz is better.
>>
>giving a shit about nardwuar
lol epic, check out this site called ifunny u might get a "kek" out of it!
>>
>>64103583
Hop off of Blur's dick faggot.
>>
Just admit that you laughed while watching this vid, just like everyone else.
>>
>>64103527
no shit dude. blur have like maybe 2 good songs total.
>>
>>64103686
You're an asshole then
>>
>>64103725
Well, The Magic Whip is their only good album.
>>
The only reason Blur haven't been completely forgotten is because Damon has made so much great music and had lots of success with Gorillaz and his other projects.
>>
>>64102181
lel, he's mad cause he's the ugliest and the most irrelevant member of the band
>>
honestly who actually likes blur
i've never met one fan of these guys in my life
>>
Think Tank is a great album
13 and S/T are far from perfect but have great moments
The other albums also have some hidden gems
It astonishes me that people on here legitimately hate them
>>
>>64102181

Based
>>
>>64105258
13 is their best bruv
>>
>The band had never heard of Nardwuar
>They're a big fucking deal popular band
>Nerdy freak comes into their hotel room and starts trying to interview them
>They don't think that Nardwuar is serious, they think he's fucking with them
>They treated him like the cunt they thought he was

Look, even though I hate seeing people fuck with Nardwuar because I know that he's cool and a good guy. But the group obviously had no idea who he was and they didn't think that he deserved their time or respect, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>64105340
>The band had never heard of Nardwuar

Actually, and I'm not rewatching the vid cause it makes me cringe, but IIRC one of them says 'you always do very thorough research' or something which implies they DO know who he is, and go along specifically to fuck with him
>>
>>64105258
You can thank Antz for all the stupid Blur hate here.
>>
>>64103794
this
>>
>>64105340
Even if that was true, which it isn't, there's no need to be a cunt and start pushing people. That was literally bullying, because he knew he could get away with it.

They're all middle class pricks who couldn't fight their way out of a bag. In three quarters of their own country they have to keep their heads down and be polite to avoid landing on their arses. As long as they stick to their cheese farms and curated art spaces they're probably ok.
>>
>>64103774
>What is 13?
>What is Think Tank?

Bro, you clearly haven't listened to enough Blur.

>>64105258
They're generally not well known in the states and it seems like most britfags hate them for whatever reason. I am in agreement with all of your comments though. I really only like 3 of their albums fully though and 13 I don't even really like entirely.

All I know is I don't like a single Oasis album. At all. Plus, Damon Albarn all together is just a better songwriter than Noah Gallagher.
>>
blur are arguably one of the most hated bands of all time and this is why

bunch of no talent manufactured douches
>>
>>64105973
I thought I liked Oasis when I first listened to Morning Glory/DM, but they are so bland and simple that I just got bored of them
Hopefully everyone would at least agree Blur have some nice intricacies in their production
>>
>>64105340
nigga look shit up before you type out a bunch of useless shit. if you autists used google you could easily find out the mody lookin bitch was withdrawing from drugs hence the attitude. youre welcome.
>>
>>64102181
>still hating Blur
This meme has got old
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.