[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's all this pseudo-intellectual wankery about ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
What's all this pseudo-intellectual wankery about ?
>>
drugs and talent.
>>
You must be dumb af if you think this is pseudo-intellctual wankery pham.
>>
freal doe
>>
not liking every second of miles runs the voodoo down? you might be a plebneck
>>
You don't even know what pseudo-intellectual even means. Shut the fuck up. Shut up. You're a fucking idiot. YOU are the pseudo-intellectual. You're not even smart you're posting on the fucking worst board on 4chan who the fuck do you think you are even calling the shots on what is intellect and what is not. Just because your peanut smegma brain can't process why people worship this album shouldn't give this a reason for you to knock it down. LIKE OH FUCK GUHYS HURRR IT'S NOT IN 4/4 WITh a dubSTEP BREAKDOWN THERE ARE things about the album that I don't understand so therefore it's trying to be smart? No you fucking stupid little faggot it's YOU.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>64098705
Pro tip: only pseudo intellectuals use the phrase pseudo intellectual :^)
>>
You don't even know what pseudo-intellectual even means. Shut the fuck up. Shut up. You're a fucking idiot. YOU are the pseudo-intellectual. You're not even smart you're posting on the fucking worst board on 4chan who the fuck do you think you are even calling the shots on what is intellect and what is not. Just because your peanut smegma brain can't process why people worship this album shouldn't give this a reason for you to knock it down. LIKE OH FUCK GUHYS HURRR IT'S NOT IN 4/4 WITh a dubSTEP BREAKDOWN THERE ARE things about the album that I don't understand so therefore it's trying to be smart? No you fucking stupid little faggot it's YOU.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
SHUT THE FUCK

[spoiler]Fresh pasta?[/spoiler]
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>64098970
Even if it is a new pasta, you fucked it up.
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>he finds jazz fusion challenging
laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>64098705
It's the grooves in the rhythm in the funk.
>>
>>64098768
drugs actually almost ruined miles davis's career.
>>
>>64098768
> he fell for the "drugs make good music" meme
>>
>>64098705

if youve never taken acid or experienced ego death youll NEVER understand free jazz surrealism psychedelia etc JUST GIVE UP on music altogether high art is for big kids
>>
>>64099932
> DUDE if have never taken codeine then injected metoprolol while snorting ibuprofen and smoking crack inserting a junkie's dick in your ass, stroking another and licking a 3rd YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MUSIC LMAO

yeah that's how retarded you sound
>>
>>64098768
So what?
>>
>>64099720
Another sign of a great musician.
>>
>>64100080
>> DUDE if have never taken codeine then injected metoprolol while snorting ibuprofen and smoking crack inserting a junkie's dick in your ass, stroking another and licking a 3rd YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MUSIC LMAO
This is correct
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>64100080
LW
>>
They get together & savages come out.

Pick them off with based love.
>>
File: 1455806061490.jpg (16 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
1455806061490.jpg
16 KB, 251x255
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
File: 1460821058249.jpg (7 KB, 252x209) Image search: [Google]
1460821058249.jpg
7 KB, 252x209
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.