[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music in the 2000's was pretty decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x360
>Radiohead
>The White Stripes
>The Black Keys
>Tool
>Audioslave
>A Perfect Circle
>Weezer

Dunno why you guys always badmouth music from the 00's when it was clearly pretty alright
>>
>>64098184
>No The Strokes
>No GY!BE
>>
Weezer sucks you fucking faggot
>>
>>64098205
Yea those too
>>
File: Cover.jpg (70 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
70 KB, 595x600
>>64098184
i always loved the 2000s, especially the early 00s. i think that decade will be revalued
>>
Wasn't really a good decade for hip-hop though
>>
>>64098242
That's not important.
>>
>>64098242
why is that a bad thing? that genre sucks anyway
>>
>>64098242
Hiphop is not music
>>
File: NOBODYCARES.jpg (762 KB, 507x1869) Image search: [Google]
NOBODYCARES.jpg
762 KB, 507x1869
>>64098242
>>
>>64098267
oh jesus christ almighty
>>
Who's saying the decade was bad? It had Peak Radiohead, for gawd's sake.

Mind you, I seem to recall it was also the decade of unbelievably shitty nĂ¼metal. But bad stuff will always exist.
>>
the american underground was flowering with crazy experimentation with noise, psychedelia, folk
>>
Anco familia.
>>
>>64098184
>listening to twing twang in the 2000s

lol grandpa
>>
Most people idealize the decade in which they were born more than the one that they were in when they were teenagers. Every 20 years, there's an influx of nostalgia for two decades prior. In the 70s, the pop culture had general '50s nostalgia. in the 90s, it was 70s nostalgia. In the 2010s, it's 90s nostalgia that runs through the culture.

In the 2020s, you're going to see a reevaluation of the pop culture of the 2000s.
>>
If you were born after 1996, your whole generation is fucked, sorry to tell you.
>>
>>64098634
I think you can set the bar earlier than that. I was born in the 80s and it's pretty spectacular how much more screwed I am than the generations before me. Although I guess if I'd got a job and bought a house immediately after university instead of messing about for a decade I'd be smirking hard at this point.
>>
>>64098242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.