[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There sure is a lot of dogshit cluttering Outkast's Speakerboxxx.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1431569567118.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1431569567118.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
There sure is a lot of dogshit cluttering Outkast's Speakerboxxx. Thanks for insisting it's some unappreciated masterpiece you fucking tasteless faggots. Andre 3000 cannot sing a tune with all studio tricks available in 2003. His charisma and storytelling abilities have been sucked DEEP into the abyss of Erykah Badu's pussy, leaving him only with his favorite jazz, funk, and American oldie records to rebuild a personality, with resulting in the most expensive rich kid, bandcamp record ever. This is a black hipster's mid life crisis.

Love Hater
Hey Ya!
My Favorite Things
Vibrate
A Life in the Day of Benjamin Andre (Incomplete)

chuck the fucking rest out of your life
>>
Yeah, I liked some tracks on there but there was some fucking garbage in there.
>>
>BEHOOOOOOLLLD A LAAAAAAADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously, what the fuck Andre. You are one of the best lyricists of all time.
>>
>>64089486
Mate it's almost entirely garbage. The worst bit is that the last sequence of songs are the most interesting and it can be so easy to miss them because you're so tempted to turn off at any point during preceding 20+ tracks of quirky hip hop skits that run on too long, fusion bullshit, and Nat King Cole impressions
>>
That being said, A Life in the Day etc is a masterpiece
>>
>>64089402
>should not have had two drum kits.
>>
>>64089578
I'm a pretty big Outkast fan, so I can tolerate some songs. But,skits like, "Good Day, Good Sir" are unfucking tolerable, same with the songs afterwards.
>>
>>64089675
there can't be more than 5 hip hop skits that are tolerable on repeated listen
>>
>>64089402
Add Spread and Take Off Your Cool to that list and you have my version the "Love Below" half
>>
>>64089709
Well you don't listen to the skits on their own though, I only do it if I am listening to the entire album. I don't mind it, unless it is really fucking bad like, "Good Day, Good Sir".
>>
>>64089402
what do you guys imagine when you look at the op's picture?
i imagine a low voiced grunt, like: "uurhh"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.