[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had the option to, would you go back in time to stop yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image_6.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
If you had the option to, would you go back in time to stop yourself from listening to the music you now currently enjoy, so that you could just be happy with pleb music and not be a social autist when anyone talks about music?
>>
>when anyone talks about music
Yeah, that's totally the only time you're an autist.
>>
>>64086390
>not being okay with being autist
where's your self respect, brah?
>>
no. people will marvel at my RYM music map one day. not a single white dot in the north american or european continents.
>>
>>64086390
I would, so that I can relisten to my music and experience the journey to patricianship and the beautiful albums for the first time again.
>>64086422
In public I consider myself a superior patrician and think of anyone else as inferior plebs. I treat them with disdain while talking to them or about them, and I imagine my smug anime girl pictures.
>>64086455
Impressive.
>>
Happiness and satisfaction with the company of others is base and fleeting.

Happiness and satisfaction with oneself is everlasting.

So no.
>>
>>64086455
Could i please see it?
>>
No. Music never really satisfied me until I got into hipster bullshit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.