[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this girl? I saw her on the Coachella stream earlier.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Lindsey Stirling.jpg (158 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
Lindsey Stirling.jpg
158 KB, 600x598
Who is this girl? I saw her on the Coachella stream earlier. Is she in a band or what?
>>
>>64083976
>name literally in the filename

I know this is b8 but if I don't call it out, someone else will fall for it.
>>
>>64083976
i personally know her. she's a nice person and very talented. too bad she makes bad music with this violin brostep bullshit.
>>
>>64084260
Well I know her name, just wondering if she's in a band or a solo violinist or what.
>>
>>64084339
Did you google it?
>>
lol she has an eating disorder
>>
>>64084339
You have your reply here >>64084314

She mixes violin solos with skrillex-like dubstep. Also youtube her next time.
>>
How retarded do you have to be to think playing a violin over generic EDM is a good idea? I genuinely cannot comprehend how anyone can like that garbage.
>>
>>64084484
normies
>>
>>64084484
The types of people that listen to that music, we call them "orbiters" on another board
>>
>>64084484
the same people who like think pokemon and zelda are way rad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.