[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is the coolest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_muw7lyH8Gd1sbf4sbo1_1280.png (856 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muw7lyH8Gd1sbf4sbo1_1280.png
856 KB, 1280x856
Which one is the coolest?
>>
>>64082855
Well Thurston's pointing at me, so I guess I'm the coolest
>>
Lee
>>
>>64082940
/thread
>>
>>64082964
The only cool one in that band was Lee.
>>
File: sy121783b.jpg (242 KB, 616x821) Image search: [Google]
sy121783b.jpg
242 KB, 616x821
>>64082855
Pretty interesting how tightly knit Swans and Sonic Youth were as bands. They used to tour with each other and Thurston was even a member of Swans at one point.
>>
>>64082940
Because you're it
No, you're it
Hey you're really it
you're it
no i mean it you're it
>>
>>64082940
No, hes pointing at us, so we are the coolest
>>
>>64082855
>white hipsters
none of them
>>
>>64082855
Lee—9/10: genuine sense of melody, some of the most accessible yet deep SY songs.

Shelley—10/10: the most underrated drummer who could keep going even if the whole band died

Kim—2/10: the most pretentious one in the band. Not much sense for music. Tumblr-type artist/feminist and a pretty mediocre bassist, no voice.

Thurston—5/10: while being de-facto the main man in the band, he also was a bit of a prick. Didn't allow Lee to put some songs on the albums, kept Kim in the band when she clearly was shit. Also, constantly divided people into those in the punk scene and not.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.