[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: SremmLife_cover.jpg (119 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
SremmLife_cover.jpg
119 KB, 650x650
What did you think of this?
>>
>>64078569
fucking awful trash
>>
>>64078569
One of the most overrated albums ever. It's shit
>>
goofy ass niggas, they can go get fucked
>>
it's alright at best
>>
>>64078569

Why are they so ugly?
>>
UNLOH
SHWA

SHWA
UNLOH
>>
swae lee's got potential as an MC and might be alright if not for the fact that he looks, sounds, and generally acts like he's 12 years old
everything else is irredeemable garbage
>>
>>64078634
they're cousins of that goofy rat or whatever dude from ice age
>>
File: sremmlife2.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sremmlife2.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
The sequel comes out on the 24th of June.

They recently released a fucking great track from it too.

http://audiojams.net/track/rae-sremmurd---look-alive-22
>>
>>64078569
Industry plant garbage.
>>
>>64078673
Swae Lee could genuinely become huge desu.

His melodies are so fucking good, he's really evolved as an artist in the 2 years he's been around.

He's so good in tracks like >>64078705 I hope he experiments more with his voice on Sremmlife 2.
>>
>>64078705
lmao, you wouldn't know great hip hop track if it shit on your head
>>
>>64078754
That hook is beautiful senpai.
>>
young thug/future-core but somehow even shittier. No Flex Zone is one of the most offensively bad tracks I've ever listened too.
>>
shit black music
>>
LOOK ALIVE LOOK ALIVE
>>
I haven't listened to the whole album, but I like their bangers (like No Type). I haven't actually heard of them until I saw them at a festival last year and I was blown away by all that juvenile energy they had on stage. They're still young and their music isn't quite "ripe". But they've got lots of energy so I think they have the potential to become a lot better in the future. I mean, just look at the stuff Kendrick Lamar did when he was 20 and the stuff he does now.
>>
they should've known better
>>
>>64078569
i fucking love this album

transcendant ignorant music with the most killer hooks
there's no filler
>>
new track is dope af sremmlife is a great album 8/10
>>
>>64078569
Fucking awful trash, I'd rather listen to ICPs 90's albums, they were more "rap" then these 2 clowns who run out of breath after saying 4 words. I'm not going to lie, the album cover got me thinking it was going to be a throw back to the 90s but nope, I got a pile of shit instead. I like to give all music a chance but this was some shit.
>>
>>64078925
I know it's crazy how much worse his music got as his career progressed
>>
>>64079136
I know you're baiting, but I take advantage of thisso I can post Kendrick's shitty mixtape from like 2005 or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPIW7a-BK4
Compare this to Untitled Unmastered.
>>
>>64079132
this
>>
I thought they were white girls when they released no flex zone
>>
>>64079199
holy shit, thats not too bad. Im saying this as someone who did not like GKMC and liked about 3 songs off of TPAB. UU was meh. Is this mixtape free?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.