[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brian a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 600x800
brian a cute
>>
brian a shit
>>
File: 1460417085538.png (320 KB, 1279x1249) Image search: [Google]
1460417085538.png
320 KB, 1279x1249
>>
Do they work in Brian's nursing home?
>>
and a lazy drug addict that abandoned his family
>>
File: The Man - The Meme.png (181 KB, 488x306) Image search: [Google]
The Man - The Meme.png
181 KB, 488x306
>>64077000
holy kek, what is this
>>
>>64077025
Don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>you will never hear Surfs Up for the first time again

Playing it on the piano and singing it is such a trip. Changed my life
>>
Does he know that a photo was being taken of him?
>>
I hope he's feeling better, I truly hope so.
He must be putting on a smile a bit, but Brian's had such a hard time.

Baby boomer america, and too sensitive for his time. He aspired to be what other of his peers were, but he wanted a wife, he wanted security in a relationship. He was broken by society and how people treated eachother.

Maybe

Maybe I'm just romanticising an idol of mine because of how I feel.
>>
>>64077200
Dude
I know exactly what you mean. I feel guys like me you and him are just scared about how things change constantly and people are constantly changing themselves

It'd be a peaceful life
With a forever wife
And a little kid some day
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 720x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 720x948
I love brian so fucking much lads
>>
>>64077200
>>64077268
can I join? I've only ever loved one person in my life and I wanted to have children with her but one day she said she just stopped loving me
>>
>>64077333
ouch anon :(
>>
>>64077333
i dont know if you're ready for the Red Pill but thats just how women are. the only unconditional love they have is for their own children.
>>
>>64077333
That is my biggest fear. Hope you are feeling ok now, anon.
>>
>>64077446
>>64077558
>>64077580
Don't worry, I'm going to be reunited with her eventually. She even said we were made for each other and that we were lifelong soul mates. I know there's an answer, true love will find you in the end, you know
>>
>>64077000
DELETE THIS
>>
>>64077268
Oh man this is so nice
All the girls I've met are surface level friendly, but underneath they're angry, and constantly finding fault in others.
but under that they want security, everyone wants security. I want someone who I can care for, who can care for me.
>>64077333
dude this is incredibly sad
>>64077558
I refuse to beleive that the red pill is the ultimate end. I think that women are much more selfish and hurtful than people imagine, but if you find someone that works it should be ok right

oh god why can't we all have love like brian sings about

>were you still awake like me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.