[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WhatCD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1500x500
How the fuck do I get a what cd account someone help
>>
File: shirtgraph.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
shirtgraph.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
by passing the interview you faggot fuck
>>
>>64067206
1) Pass the interview
2) Realize you can't download anything unless you upload rare garage tape gone filthy version of an album bootlegged and recorded in a forest
3) go back to stealing music from russians by searching artist name album name in google.
>>
>>64067206
why would you want to use what.cd?
slsk is so much better
>>
>>64067409
just because of this response i expect this thread will still be up by the time i get home
>>
rutracker >>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>64067400
a few months after i joined what.cd they did some anniversary event where the whole fucking site was freeleech and i downloaded a few hundred albums and now my ratio is basically permanently safe

but yeah i'd imagine it'd be a bitch to get your ratio up otherwise
>>
>>64067400
if you wait 6 months for some staff picks, watching the site everyday constantly so you are in the first 5 minutes of upload, and download a shit ton of music you never want to listen to: then you will have a small amount of ratio to use.
>>
If you can't keep a good ratio you shouldnt be on what anyway its piss fuckin easy
>>
>>64067409
I love soulseek expect for the issue that the amount of data coming in when I search for super popular artists (like the velvet underground) at times is too much, and it crashes my macbook.
>>
>>64067496
limit the amount of results in the settings to like 1000, or less. 3000 doesn't crash my laptop at all.
>>
File: 1415338616507.png (2 KB, 248x135) Image search: [Google]
1415338616507.png
2 KB, 248x135
>>64067409
>woo_hoo_song.mp3

yeah, no thanks.

>>64067448
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.