[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you love me right we fuck for life on and on and on what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Tove-Lo3.jpg (2 MB, 1470x2212) Image search: [Google]
Tove-Lo3.jpg
2 MB, 1470x2212
>If you love me right we fuck for life on and on and on

what did she mean by this?
>>
hate this slut, and hate her fans touching themselves in the crowd at her shows.
>>
>>64064712
she means she's having lots and lots of sex with black and Arab men in Sweden and writing hit songs about it, making millions of dollars (all of which will be taxed and given to refugees)
captcha was some signs in German so that's that
>>
>>64064758

fiki fiki
>>
That's an awful tattoo.
>>64064733
this, it was so creepy and I was dragged by this qt
>>
>>64064733
>>64065292

Wait can you better explain what happened?
Also what do you mean you were dragged by her?
>>
>>64064712
I've only listened to one song by this bitch and it was fucking awful.
>>
>>64065306
She's known for flashing at shows a lot and encourages really raunchy behavior in the crowds, like there are so many of these fat dykes sucking face and fingering each other and girls rolling or coked out screaming their heads off. This girl who I have a thing with made me go and one of my favorite newish bands were playing and I wanted to go to that so bad but no, it had to be fucking Tove Lo.
>>
>>64064712
Well to be fair she wrote songs like body and stay high
>>
>>64064712
Hate this bitch.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.