[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree this album wasn't shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Can we all agree this album wasn't shit?
>>
>>64064518
Nice controversial thread anon
>>
>>64064563
I'm not cheap. I can get replies without doing that.
>>
Is she even a thing still
>>
Its lady gaga its all shit in my opinion though im sure plenty love her music
>>
>>64064518
that's one of the best pop albums ever made imo
>>
File: 88001-54d08e0318ec8-l.jpg (665 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
88001-54d08e0318ec8-l.jpg
665 KB, 2048x2048
>>64065160
>its all shit
>>
>>64064518
I agree desu, also like the fame monster

everything else is trash, what went wrong
>>
>>64065409
agreed
>>
>>64064518
Yes thank u anon
>>
i think she makes pretty good pop but jesus the song lengths. pokerface and just dance are both two minutes too long.
>>
>>64065409
This and Fame Monster
>>
is it bad that I like artpop?
>>
>>64066619
nope ARTPOP has a lot of great songs on it, very vibrant and energetic
>>
>>64064518
I can't agree or disagree because I can't bring myself to listen to enough of it to form an opinion.

She recently had a lead role in a season of AHS. That show isn't great, but the season was pretty decent. Despite that, Gaga's character in it was really annoying. Her character was supposed to be this insanely sexually appealing vampire who every guy lusts after, which was problematic because in reality Lady Gaga just isn't that attractive. It actually detracted from the show because it was obvious the only reason the character was treated so highly was that it was a pop star playing her.
>>
>>64066619
no, it's just bad that you think Lady Gaga is art pop

she really can't compare to Bat for Lashes or EMA
>>
>>64067377
wasn't saying that she's art pop
artpop is the name of one of her albums
>>
>>64064518
I liked it when I was a 15 year old chronic masturbator
>>
The Fame was excellent but she got insufferable quickly
>>
>>64065160
yeah rock on mate \m/ pop music isnt even good it doesnt have guitars in it and it doesnt rock!11!11 \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/
>>
>>64064518
Paparazzi is one of the greatest pop songs of all time
>>
paparazzi is fuckin gr8. her best song by far and one of the best pop songs of the 00s

idk all her hits were off this one right? bad romance, just dance, poker face? they're all fun
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.