[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHAKKA-AHMOSE - EGYPT WAS A BLACK LAND: THE SONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg

How does /mu/ feel about this eye opening song?
>>
WE
>>
>>64061615
Egypt was not a black land, get the fuck out of here. Ramses, Tutankhamen, Hatshetsup, Nefertiti, Cleopatra, none of them were fucking black. They were arabic.

The only Dynasty of Egypt that was remotely black was the Nubian dynasty. Tired of blacks staking their clame to Egypt when it wasn't their fucking land. And if they want to take that claim, you can claim responsibility for enslaving an entire race of people OH SHIT WHATS THAT? IRONY.
>>
>>64061647
WUZ
>>
>>64061711
>They were arabic.
But Egypt is in Africa, not the Arabian peninsula. They were not Arab.
>>
>>64061765
Not ethnically but their skin complexion was closer to that of the Arabic peoples. If Egypt truly was black, then why do all heiroglyphics, sarcogphagi and all other structures depict them with TAN complexions?

Egypt was not a fucking black nation.
>>
>>64061797
And again, if blacks want to stake claim to Egypt, they can accept responsiblity for enslaving the Jews and stop bitching about their 400 years of suffering because it was only karma.

And don't give me some bullshit about the white man spreading lies to keep the truth hidden about Egypt truly being a land of blacks. The ancient Egyptians themselves depicted themselves as TAN, not black.
>>
>>64061743
KANGZ
>>
>>64061824
>they can accept responsiblity for enslaving the Jews

I'll accept responsibility for that

>>64061765
>But Egypt is in Africa

Yeah that's their logic too but northern Africa is different from the congo. They think that simply because Egypt is in a corner of Africa that it makes them black. By that logic everyone in russia should be asian and write in chicken scratch because it's technically in asia. Egyptians weren't black. Hieroglyphs even depict tan egyptians enslaving black africans. Unless the white man went in and changed everything, they dont have a case outside of the location.

And blacks may have been the "kings and queens of africa" but not everyone was a king or a queen. In fact the vast majority of them were slaves.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.