[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone wish they were born in a different decade like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: mudvayne-2000.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mudvayne-2000.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
Does anyone wish they were born in a different decade like the 2000's when they still played good music on the radio?
>>
>>64061420
0/10

00's were the worst decade in music
>>
I honestly can't think of much outstanding music in the 00's.
My favorite decades are the 70s and the 90s
>>
File: 1451448446278.png (334 KB, 308x459) Image search: [Google]
1451448446278.png
334 KB, 308x459
>>64061420
>>
If you were born in the 2000's you would be listening to 2010's radio.
>>
2000s music hits aged horribly and sound dated af. Not to how cheesy they were and now are.
>>
>>64061835
This.

Also I grew up in bumfuck. No internet. Rock music being played on one of three stations was a godsend. You had to know someone and you had to buy magazines and pray that they suggested some good shit.

Grow up with classic rock, country, or top 40 and mudvayne will sound amazing.

That said, that's more or less why I loved heavy music/hard rock. That shit was different and it gave voice to aggression that would normally stay hidden.
>>
Did everyone just completely forget Mudvayne exists and then remembered a few days ago when this picture was used for a thread and is now attempting to force a meme?

Probably closer to the children on this board never heard of Mudvayne until now and are attempting to force a meme.

By the way. they fucking sucked but at least they were better than Mushroomhead
>>
I wish I was born in the 2000's so I could fuck girls born in the 2000's.
>>
>>64062006
I thought XIII was okay. Loved Mudvayne. I'll listen for nostalgia's sake.
>>
>>64062057
You listen to Incubus too, don't you
>>
File: crackychan.jpg (58 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
crackychan.jpg
58 KB, 640x477
When I was a senior in high school back in 2002 I would come home after school as fast as i could to watch TRL and jack off to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
>>
>>64062103
I like some singles but never was a big fan. I wish they could have kept relevant like the deftones because Boyd has a decent voice.
>>
>>64062039
Some Russian band? I don't remember seeing this on MTV before but I remember seeing Eminem, Korn, Blink 182, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears
>>
>>64062105
Around this time... That fuckin puddle of mud song being overplayed all the damn time. Glad ol wes took a nosedive in life and performance. Cuz I hated that shit. So many injustices came from durst.
>>
>>64062139
Def was on much music usa
>>
>>64062103
Incubus sounds nothing like either of those bands though. And what nu metal stuff Incubus did do on the Science album was miles better.
>>
>not being born pre-mid 90's

You're part of the cancer
>>
>>64062234
I'm saying their latest albums are really meh. Wasn't comparing styles anon.
>>
>>64062006
LD 50 is a good album.
Fight me.
>>
>>64061420
Born in the 70's here, you kids have no idea the bullet you dodged, music now is FAR superior to 90' and 2000's music.
>>
>>64062638
End of all things to come was dope too. I also dug s/t but I had to look at em as hard rock instead of "heavy."
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.