[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coachella Livestream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
No Coachella livestream thread?
Collectively watching the Coachella Livestream is arguably the most fun you can have on /mu/ at any point during the year!

Post your favorite moments from years past and get hype for this year.
>pic related
Stromae dies and gets resurrected, 2015
>>
will death grips be on the livestream?
>>
is there a stream schedule out?
>>
remember when everyone was freaking out that Drake was behind schedule and that hobo guy kept playing his long ass set of weird music? wish i can remember his name
>>
Remember when Blur headlined, were terrible, and there were literally only like 10 people at their set
>>
>>64059126
Nope. I don't remember that.
>>
>>64059164
I take it you're fairly new then.
>>
remember the outkast reunion?
>>
>>64059224
Sure. Whatever you say Liam.
>>
the streams start at 6:30 p.m. EST. (you know how timezones work) but the stream schedule isn't out yet

THE COACHELLA STREAMS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjOLOfyn95U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvHy7jNCfs0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMmH0AFwLc
>>
>>64059252
I mean it was literally like 3 years ago.

>>64059318
Are they just not showing any of the acts before 3:30 then? There's actually some good shit going on like Sheer Mag, Skepta, HEALTH, DJ EZ, The Front Bottoms, Joey Bada$$, etc. that wouldn't be shown, which is a shame.
>>
>>64059126
Yeah I was there

I was helping my buddy do security detail at Coachella back when Blur were headliners . Being up close to the front of the crowd was the funniest thing. Everyone was trashing them calling them cunts and cursing them out. A group of about 5 people showed up with "Blur: are shite" shirts and were trying to fight other security members to get on stage and heckle the band. After the first song literally 75% of the crowd realized how bad the band sucked and left.

As far as their set goes, the band came on late and played mainly songs from Parklife (the only Blur album I've ever heard). The singer sounded like he was a constipated 80 year old, the guitar was all out of tune and I couldn't even hear the bass. None of the band members seemed to be enjoying themselves and they repeatedly made mistakes. The only songs I recognized were Song 2, Girls and Boys, and Parklife, all of which were butchered miserably. The rest of the songs were very boring and sounded the same. The sound was far too quiet for the gig and most people around us began having a conversation. A lot of the crowd left after Parklife and even more so after Song 2, it seemed like there were probably less than 100 hardcore fans in an audience. The show closer was an anti-climax and singer walked off the second the show was done and the rest of the band shortly followed suit, no acknowledgement of the fans, whatsoever.

What a joke.
>>
>>64059389
>Are they just not showing any of the acts before 3:30 then?
They might show a pre-recorded version of their shows but who knows
>>
>>64059432
Hopefully that's the case.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7375050
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.