[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album has many tracks and I don't feel like like listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This album has many tracks and I don't feel like like listening to them all.

What are the essential tracks?
>>
Just listen to the whole thing
Its worth the 50 minutes
If you must know Ultralight Beam, FSMH 1&2, Highlights, Famous, Wolves, FML, 30 Hours
>>
It's that long cause kanye intended it to be

he's not a plebian's rapper

if it's too much for you, soundcloud has lots of great singles and ep's
>>
>>64052245
It's literally an hour long. Have you ever tried sitting through a double album with each album consisting of 70 minutes of music? your ADD/ADHD must be hard
>>
Honestly? It's worth the full listen. It's a 7/10 album, but every track is bretty gud. If you must, skip Lowlights, Silver Surfer, and I Love Kanye. Top 3 songs are Ultra Light Beam, 30 Hours and FML. FSMH Pt 1 has a great chorus and beat but the verses are kinda shit, so take that how you will. NMPILA is a close 4th behind FML.
>>
>>64052519
Low lights is easily the best track on the album. Give it a try and decide whether you wanna listen to the rest or not.
>>
ULTRALIGHT BEAM
FML
FAMOUS
FREESTYLE 4
WOLVES
>>
>>64053515
REAL FRIENDS
NO MORE PARTIES IN LA
>>
>>64052245
No more parties in LA is the only good song on this album
>>
>>64052245
Anyone have a download link of the new remixed version?
>>
>>64052554 this
>>
>>64053802
Yeah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.