[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into ICP? I know that their mythology is actually super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: insane_clown_posse9.jpg (230 KB, 1224x1130) Image search: [Google]
insane_clown_posse9.jpg
230 KB, 1224x1130
How do I into ICP? I know that their mythology is actually super complex and interesting, but I don't know where to start with their albums.
>>
>>64050938
>ICP
>complex and interesting
>>
>>64050938
Start smoking Crack, that usually does the trick
>>
must listen to them in a trailer park while smoking meth to really get the music.
>>
File: smash1[1].jpg (46 KB, 745x513) Image search: [Google]
smash1[1].jpg
46 KB, 745x513
start with All Star
>>
Carnival of Carnage, The Great Milenko, or Groupcomposing.
>>
>>64051700
Frig off, Randy Bobandy.
>>
you have to listen to miracles 11 times in a row then you will get it
>>
The Amazing Jeckel Brothers in addition to >>64051862
>>64051700 this could also help
>>
Shut up and post pics of juggettes
>>
>>64053733
no they're gross
>>
>>64050938
>How do i get into ICP?
You don't.
>>
>>64053750
You wouldn't slip it in one of these two fine ladies?
>>
>>64052072
the liquor's doing the thinkin now, boy
>>
>>64050938
From what I've observed, its more of a lifestyle thing. Not alot of people just listen to ICP in passing unless its for nostalgia. But they are pretty decently produced most the time, pay attention to the music if you're really trying to get into it.

Other than that, off to the trailer park you go, where the Carnival awaits
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.