[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I'm currently living in Mexico and have the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Black_Sabbath_Vol._4[1].png (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sabbath_Vol._4[1].png
13 KB, 300x300
Okay, so I'm currently living in Mexico and have the chance to buy tickets to see Black Sabbath play Mexico City for the last time ever on their "final" tour.

I'm a massive fan of their first 5 albums, but kinda hate everything that came after (although 13 honestly wasnt too bad).

So my question: does /mu/ think it'd be worth spending a fair amount of money to see a classic, monumental band that hasn't had a good album in 4 decades? Have any /mu/tants seen Sabbath live recently? Were they actually good, or was it a painful experience?

Thanks all.
>>
>>64048061
i saw the rolling stones recently. it was totally worth it, but that's mostly cause jagger's in great shape
>>
If changes, snowblind, and sabbath bloody sabbath or on the set fuck yes, but if they're just going to paranoid the fuck out of it then idk
>>
tony iommi is going to die soon so yeah if you're a fan i'd do it
>>
File: hshhshhhhshhs.png (126 KB, 302x599) Image search: [Google]
hshhshhhhshhs.png
126 KB, 302x599
>>64048099
looking at recent setlists, pic related seems pretty typical

so very heavy on Paranoid, but with some good shit from other first 4
>>
>>64048200

well snowblind, rat salad, warpigs, and children of the grave are there. It looks like a fair mix for today
>>
>>64048061
they don't play anything after the first five albums anyway. Of course you should see them, they were the most important rock band in the world.
>>
>>64048247
I mean i'd pay a good $1-200 just to see prime-era sabbath play only Hand of Doom live, so if they still put on a good show I think its def worth the money.

Has anyone seen them recently? are they actually good live anymore or is it a nostalgia thing?
>>
>>64048327

if I didn't have other shit to do I would have seen them two months ago, I'll admit I cared more about uncle acid being there. . .
>>
File: maraco.jpg (547 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
maraco.jpg
547 KB, 335x500
>>64048061

>Okay, so
>>
>>64048428
top contribution, friend
>>
alright so it seems like the verdict is "go"

guess that means im committing to staying here till november ayy lmao
>>
>>64048061
I saw them on this tour back in February and it was absolutely worth it
>>
>>64049678
excellent, thats a push towards buying.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.