[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SUN CAME UP WITH NO CONCLUSIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Imwideawake.jpg (34 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Imwideawake.jpg
34 KB, 325x325
>>
MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE
>>
>>64038563
FLOWERS SLEEPING IN THE BED
THE CITY CEMENTERY IS HUMMING
>>
AND WE'LL GET WAY DOWN THERE AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING AND WE'LL SEE IT WE'LL SEE WE'LL SEE IT WE'LL SEE IT WE'LL SEE IT
>>
So, what's your favorite Bright Eyes song?
Mine is Amy In The White Coat
>>
>>64038462
WHILE MY MOTHER WATER PLANTS, MY FATHER LOADS HIS GUN
HE SAID "DEATH WILL BRING US BACK TO GOD, JUST LIKE THE SETTING SUN"!!!
>>
SO LET'S JUST PRETEND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME
>>
File: this is BETTER.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
this is BETTER.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
TAKING BACK SUNDAY IS BETTER
>>
WHY CANT I FEEL ANYTHING FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU
>>
/TTS SO SICK SO SICK OF BEEEIN TIRED
>>
SHE SAID DOOOOOON'T
DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD
>>
>>64038462
nigga shut the fuck up
>>
IF I'M JUST BAD NEWS, THEY YOU'RE A LIAR
>>
WE SHOULD SETTLE DOWN
>>
>>64038462
so let the poets cry themselves to sleep
and all their tearful words will turn back into steam

this is my favorite album of all time ;_;
>>
>>64040549

so is the new meme on /mu/ spamming teenage feelscore? It's been a while since we've had a new fresh meme, LETS DO THIS!
>>
>>64039177
Smoke Without Fire
>>
>>64039177
I love Middleman
also:
We are nowhere, and it's now.

The WHOLE i'm wide awake album is amazing for me though. First one of theirs i had, and i love it all so much.
>>
>>64043028
>>64039177
oh, and No One would riot for less
>>
>>64039177
"Lets not shit ourselves" "The city has sex" or "Feb 15th"
>>
File: homepage_large.f14d5210.jpg (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.f14d5210.jpg
61 KB, 300x300
Best album?
>>
>>64040590
this

bright eyes is gay as fuck
>>
>>64044288
wow thanks for telling us faggot. Why dont you get out of the thread.
>>
>>64042156
>>64040549
Faggots
>>
>>64044295
*drinks water* sooo deres dis woman and she was uh on an airplane *smacks lips* and she's lfygn to meet her fiance seaming high above the *sudden hipster pause* the largest ocean on planet earth

and she was seated next to this mAn she had uh oh tried to start conversation and the only thing she had rly heard him say was to order his bloody mary ;) she was sitting there and she was reading this really arduous magazine article about a third world country
that she couldn't even pronounce the name of :P
and she was feeling very bored and despondent.
nd then suddenly there was this huge mechanical failure and one of the engines gave out O_O

and they started just falling thirty-thousand feet (omfg)
and the pilots on the microphone and he's saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, oh my god... I'm sorry..." and apologizing ._:

and she looks at the man and says "Where are we going?" and he looks at her and he says "We're going to a party ^_^ (its your birthday yo yo we dont giv a fk if its your birthday)
It's a birthday party. It's your birthday party.
Happy birthday darling. We love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very much <3333."
And then he starts humming this little tune, it kind of goes like this: 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4 *autistic hipster noises*
>>
>>64044319
You do know that the beginning of every bright eyes album is intentionally a joke? Keep sucking dick.
>>
>>64044326
>Keep sucking dick
that's literally you though for listening to neo folk
>>
>>64044342
Nah, cause im not an edgelord teen trying to ruin a thread. Just get out fag
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.