[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need another GG Allin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
We need another GG Allin
>>
>>64035334
No. We just need GG Allin.
>>
>>64035334
Do we really?
>>
a dead faggot who never made anything of worth? you're halfway there op, just need a noose
>>
>>64035334
He literally existed to get laughed at.
>>
ever heard of mcride
>>
>>64035334
ISIS are the true heirs to the RocknRoll legacy. Terrorism is the logical conclusion to extreme performance art. Jihadis are 21st century Rockstars with a dash of cyberpunk hacker and badass tribal warrrior
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8

ronnie radke is the next gg allin
>>
>>64035661

Karlheinz Stockhausen, is that you?
>>
>>64035661
Shit, this rings more true than I'd like it to.
I wonder what GG would think of that statement.
>>
File: fukcs.png (1 MB, 786x614) Image search: [Google]
fukcs.png
1 MB, 786x614
>>64035334
>We need another GG Allin
>>
>>64035661
Wtf
>>
>>64035661
Absolutely nailed it.
I can tell you've been fucking with that ISIS playlist on YouTube too.
ANJOOMA LAYAT
>>
>>64035661
kys
>>
>>64035661
>cyberpunk hacker
>badass tribal warrior
please run to join them so you get beheaded you literal autistic child
>>
>>64035661
>religion hearing rock and roll
>>
OP is right, people actually thought Lady Gaga was "shocking" they bought into her attention whoring bullshit and that "statement" she was making.
We need somebody willing to desensitize music
>>
>>64035611
>a dead faggot who never made anything of worth?
be honest now, you've never given one of his albums a shot, have you?
>>
>>64035334
.. mc ride???
>>
>>64038276
MC Ride is far from GGebus
He's crazy but he doesn't offend anybody he just yells plus GG actually was the dimented lunatic he brought to the stage MC Ride made it clear it's just a persona
>>
GG couldn't exist in current times. The music, culture, scene and world has changed too much. His style will always remain a relic of a time when punk rock was still alive, it died with him in my opinion.
>>
File: strawberry_cake.jpg (77 KB, 528x1199) Image search: [Google]
strawberry_cake.jpg
77 KB, 528x1199
>>64035334

No we do not.

We didn't need GG Allin.

He and all his fans are shit stain degenerates too pussy to kill themselves.

They need to shower and learn a skill.
>>
>>64035334
If there was someone out there like Frank Zappa or GG Allin they probably wouldn't get any press and get lumped in with the "MRA" group.
>>
File: ISIS EXECUTIONER.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ISIS EXECUTIONER.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>64038560
>>64038560
>If there was someone out there like Frank Zappa or GG Allin
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.