[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a pleb stories thread going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 143x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 143x233
Can we get a pleb stories thread going?
>>
I once said "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" when Stairway to Heaven came on.
>>
I have one every single day because of this board
>>
ayy
>>
I know a person that unironically likes Radiohead, Gorillaz, The Bloodhound Gang and Nickelback

he's a cool guy though so I don't care
>>
I once went to game stop on midnight lunch to get the game Destiny. When they started selling it at midnight they turned on Mr. Brightside because of the line "Destiny is calling me."
>>
>>64034502
No, you were a true patrician.

I told my friend post-rock was boring repetitive garbage.
>>
>>64035313
Wait what's wrong with gorillaz? Is blur acceptable?
>>
one time i saw a guy with a shirt of a band i dont really like, and let me tell you, i was very mad
>>
>talking to a friend about music
>he likes Blur
>>
>talking to a friend about music
>he likes Oasis
>>
>>64035338
Someone screencap this post and re post it here.
>>
>Friend listens to shitty metalcore bands such as beartooth
>Show him a burzum song and a godflesh song
>"Ew that sucks"
>>
>>64035473
Burzum is borderline pleb
>>
>>64034472
My friend unironically told me that he thought Kanye West was a talented and creative musician. I asked him, "what instruments does Kanye play? What music does he create independently without relying on plagiarizing the work of others? Why does he require twenty writers for one song? Why does he hire other people to write his raps and compose music for him? Does he have a talent for anything other than being a subject of gossip tabloids?"

He just stood there with his mouth open like a fish

I don't like to embarrass plebs, I understand they really do try, but sometimes they just irritate me too much
>>
>>64035332
>playing video games
>looking down on anybody
lol
>>
>>64035473
burzum are to black metal what acdc is to rock music
>>
>>64035513
u lie
>>
>>64035473
shoulda showed him some music that doesnt suck instead of godflesh
>>
>>64035364
>acceptable

are you monitoring this thread waiting for an answer
>>
File: 1406563469722.jpg (25 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1406563469722.jpg
25 KB, 500x205
>>64035513
>shitposting at this ironic threshold
>>
File: ZzY.png (3 KB, 425x61) Image search: [Google]
ZzY.png
3 KB, 425x61
>>
This isn't exactly pleb, moreso cringey:
I met a girl at uni who was a self-proclaimed John Cage fan but didn't listen to any other composers.
>>
>>64035378
Kek. /thread
>>
File: dfw jason segel2.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
dfw jason segel2.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
>>64035547
wew
>>
>>64035332
Was pretty fun tbqh senpai
>>
>>64035539
Heh, nice.

I hate ACDC so much...
>>
I saw Rich improvising on a violin at a record store in Calgary yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and ask him for access to his soulseek shares or anything.
He said, “Soulseek shares or anything?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “LOL GHEY XD LOL GHEY XD LOL RANDUM” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen CDs from the "Pop Songs Between 1930s and 1940s in Shanghai" box set in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the CDs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any rating infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each CD and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yelling "AM I A HIGH-PROFILE RYMER YET?"
>>
File: raf.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
raf.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>chilling with friends
>put morton feldman's second string quartet
>confront myself and my self (as an ontological historical entity) with the mirror of atonality (as a mirror is not an empathic but a reflexive entity, alien to the space and time it reflects and only existing by itself in relation to the other) and realize the boundaries of human thought, comprehension and consciousness
>reach rational ecstasy
>pleb friend gets up and says "what is this silence shit, lmao, put some nirvana"
>get angry at their rockist subaltern consumption conditioned by the structures of power of the imperialist white economies, but contain it
>calm myself down by remembering quotes from finnegans wake, my favorite book since i was a teenager
>mfw can't express myself because i'm a spectator in the society of spectacle

"It is not the slumber of reason which engenders monsters, but vigilant and insomniac rationality. - Gilles Deleuze" - ~Astigmata
>>
>>64036371
Lel is this a pasta
>>
>>64034502
I once asked my dad "is this Classical Gas?" and he said there were people who would shoot me for confusing the two
>>
>>64034472
>>64036371
are these the same guy
>>
>>64036594
how new?
>>
>>64036683
yes
>>
File: sam.png (12 KB, 254x153) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
12 KB, 254x153
>>
>>64035364
no
>>
>>64036371
lolololol
>>
>>64035332
>not liking Mr. Brightside

Wew lad
>>
>>64035364
Nothing and yes. They're both pleb as fuck, though.
>>
>Be me
>go to a Lacrimosa gig with my mom

That's it
>>
>go to Guitar Center
>>
>>64036724
this is a surprisingly common opinion
>>
>>64035539
burzum is one guy?
>>
File: weezy.jpg (55 KB, 450x293) Image search: [Google]
weezy.jpg
55 KB, 450x293
>>64035547
i love u /mu/
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.