[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2 hPu-V6hU >you got tw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 350139[1].jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
350139[1].jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2hPu-V6hU

>you got twitter but you aint got no tweets

What did he mean by this?
>>
BLEH
>>
SMIFFY BOI
>>
KANYE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
that dude is like 20 years old what the fuck how much of a loser are you that you hang out with 12 year olds
>>
SMIFFY BOIIIII BRAP BRAP F A M
>>
>>64030728
He must have some kind of disability. He has a YouTube channel where he raps and constantly disses Big Narstie who's a big UK rapper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6NZGZURCo
>>
My mates younger brother bullies the shit out of that kid Smithy Boy. They've had police show up at his house and everything
>>
This is actually pretty patrician
>>
SAAAAAAAAFE WEE
>>
>>64030792
Proper lad
>>
>>64030858
WA WA WEE WAH F A M?
>>
>>64030833

thats something to be proud of
>>
>>64030958
Not him but let's face it: bullying is sometimes justified
>>
I bet his mum gave him more than one on the head when she saw him swearing in that video
>>
why are they speaking with a jamaican accent
>>
>>64030655
Had a kickabout with smiffy and his crew behind asda the other day. Top lads t b h fambo
>>
>>64030997
Patois is a big part of the ghetto slang in the UK that these kids are trying to imitate.

Have you never listened to grime rudeboi?
>>
I wonder how he's doing these days.
>>
>whenever someone tries to add a backing hype vocal that overpowers the person rapping
mein sides
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 539x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 539x749
L A D S
>>
bare skengman innit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.