[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like the Decemberists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Does /mu/ like the Decemberists?
>>
I don't know, I keep falling asleep halfway through their songs
>>
Bland indeeh band #242656
>>
>Good tier
Castaways and Cutouts
Picaresque
The Crane Wife
The King Is Dead

>OK tier
Her Majesty

>Bad tier
Hazards of Love
What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World
>>
>>64028972
Listen to Hazards again, it's amazing
>>
>>64028804
i did in 2005
>>
>>64028972
I love putting time aside to listen to all of crane wife. So good.
>>
>>64028972
>>Bad tier
> Hazards of love

bruh
>>
Used to love them, admittedly overrated the shit out of them because I was 17 and just starting to find new music and bands and artists to listen to myself instead of just whatever played on TV or the radio.

Still, I think they were probably one of the better straightforward "indie rock" bands from the 00s, they do have some good stuff, and a couple legitimately good enjoyable albums.

I have never seen a band try so hard to be so aggressively bland and generic than their last two albums though. Literally indistinguishable music I would expect to hear while walking though a Target store or something.
>>
Following them since the release of "castaways". Used to really adore them. Playing their older stuff brings back good memories.
Guesd I meanwhile grew out of them. Also their later output doesn't do it for me. I liked the forced literary stuff.
Still go and see them when they play in my country. Excellent and fun live band.
>>
white people music
>>
>>64028972
where's The Tain on this?
>>
>>64031810
>acting like white people don't have the best taste
>>
castaways is pretty great, downhill from there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.