[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Splendour in the Grass 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Would you attend this? Line-up for festival in Straya' got annouced today
>>
Yeah. I'll say it. that's not a bad lineup at all. Especially with the Avalanches in the mix
>>
Here's a better pic
>>
Who tf is Hermitude and why are they billed above Sigur Ros?
>>
Why the fuck do the strokes and the avalanches have to be playing their only Australian show there? I fucking hate splendour
>>
>>64020217
Never been myself. What are the people like?
>>
>>64019846
How much are tickets?

I would love to see the avalanches and the cure (although if i had to guess they probably suck live now), but kinda meh about the rest
>>
>>64020797

500 for 3 days + camping
>>
>>64019846
not a bad lineup desu
wont go bc I'm a poor cunt
>>
>>64020797
the cure sound the same live as they did years ago

robert smith's voice hasnt changed a bit

https://youtu.be/ckdHyuPZY8s?t=695
>>
>>64020831
Yeah fuck that
Doesn't help that none of my friends are into music
>>
>>64021030
Yeah he sounds surprisingly good there actually

I've seen so many photos of Smitho looking like a melted clown, i kind of just assumed they'd gone to shit
>>
>>64021098
yeah its freaky how he sounds like robert smith circa 1988 and looks the way he does
>>
It's in such an inaccessible area. Its in New South Wales but its so close to the border of Queensland that most people living in NSW would have to travel like 8 hours just to get there. Literally sucks man. :^( If I had a friend interested in music like I am I'd be so willing to make the trip down there with them. That would be so dreamy.

Lineup isn't that bad t b h
>>
>>64021470
>>64021470

So you live in Qld? If you reside in NSW just make the trip with me brah if I pick tix up
>>
Headliners are on point, rest of the lineup is a bit mixed imo
>>
Probably won't go despite the decent lineup, too expensive, hoping for some ATDI and Cure sideshows
>>
There's like two acts that interest me
>>
>>64020317
From my experience it was a pretty bogan crowd and really muddy. I still might go cos it isn't THAT bad and there's a good lineup but I'd prefer if it was in Melbourne. If you like the bands just go anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 418x352
>>64021470
And I'm a strokes fan from Melbourne
>>
>the avalanches (only aus show)
>(only aus show)
what the fuck how much were they paid off for that
i don't expect them to go back to their performing on public access tv days but jeez
>>
>>64019846
very nice line up I would like to go but IM going to primavera sound
>>
>>64019846
But its in NSW :(
>>
cool show not much else to say about it i think its horrible
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.