[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is related to Death Grips so you'll respond to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Death Grips - Interview 2016.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips - Interview 2016.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
Should I keep or sell my copy of the Interview 2016 cassette? I like it decently and I also liked The Powers That B, I also have a physical music collection that I value (which, as of lately, have been growing away from honestly). However I typically emphasize CD and vinyl over cassette due to their fidelity, except in cases where there the only physical release is on cassette (as is this case, though its digital files have been released).
However the rarity (and value) make me hesitant to even play this when I get it (since cassettes technically lose quality every time they are played, I know I'm being over-technical but still), and if I'm just going to be holding on to a rare release that I'll never listen to then I might as well sell it at the start since its value will only go down (which is the trend with the vinyl version of Government Plates), and also since I feel like it would be better for it to be kept collecting dust in a more "serious" Death Grips' fan's collection.

Give me advice
>inb4 scalper
>>
Burn it, record it, and post the footage on /mu/ to trigger a bunch of 16 year old /mu/tants.
>>
>>63941459
I bought mine to sell on discogs but I might do this and post it on r/deathgrips too just to get a reaction out of the autistic members of the death grips fanbase
>>
>>63941474
think about the kek gains brih
>>
>>63941459
I'd love to do that but I can't resist the financial gains, plus I can't stand the thought of destroying something so rare, sorry breh
>>
>>63941485
>>63941499
If enough people on /mu/ can pool like $100 together for me then I'll consider it
>>
flip that shit out ya grip and stack that scrilla
the grips would approve of the grip forealla
you could always listen online or whatever
you cant even own nothin cause you caint live foreva
>>
>>63941538
yes but i own it now.
>>
File: Death Grips Interview 2016 eBay.png (181 KB, 987x681) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips Interview 2016 eBay.png
181 KB, 987x681
If I sell this should I do discogs or ebay?

It's doing this on ebay right now.
>>
>>63942559
>500
>rare

lmao
>>
>>63942875
Any limited release gets immediately labeled as RARE OOP
>>
>>63941522
>>63941478
just a reminder that for every couple of memespouting death grips fans there's at least one non-autistic one that would really appreciate having this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.