[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think? Me, personally, I think it's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: three cheers for sweet revenge.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
three cheers for sweet revenge.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
What do you guys think?

Me, personally, I think it's the best listen I've had in at least a decade.
>>
Can we stop pretending this shit is good?
>>
File: bullets.jpg (610 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
610 KB, 1425x1425
>>63938513

You're right, I thought this one was better.
>>
lead singer was a qt with long hair
my 50 year old dad likes black parade so there is something there that works
try to find what's beautiful in these things
>>
I started to listen to MCR because a girl I liked was really into it. I ended up dating her and I touched her tits.

Their first album is pretty cool. I like the Dawn of the Dead song. I don't know if it holds up or if I'm just nostalgic for pre-teen titty.
>>
>there are people young enough to have this be the album of their adolescence
>>
Are you 12 OP?
>>
>>63938745

Yeah, I got into MCR because of a girl too.

It took a while for me to get into their first album. I'd say it's because I was too acquainted with hearing their voices in higher definition on later recordings, but I agree with you, Sunsets Over Monroeville is a great song, and overall, IBYMBYBMYL is a great album.

Mouthful to say, though.
>>
>>63938483
MCR is seriously underrated, mainly for their association with all the emo nonsense going on in the mid 2000s. A lot of the music that came out of that era is legit fantastic, it's mainly the fanbases that gave the bands the stigma they got. Shame, really. First 3 MCR albums are great, their final one (Danger Days) is pretty disappointing though.
>>
>>63938861

I feel the same way.

It's because Gerard lost his inspiration, which I would say was his depression. That last album was shit because it was basically all poppy nonsense that you could expect from shit bands like FOB or whatever.
>>
>>63938892
>lost his inspiration, which i would say was his depression

w e w
e
w

Making an album about life after depression and overcoming it wouldn't pander to his shitty emo fanbase so he decided to just put out generic bullshit like the previous releases were

take off those nostalgic goggles faggot
>>
File: 1440163649593.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1440163649593.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>63938951

Kill all children, they ruin everything
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>63938483
this shit got me through middle school, man.
The Black Parade got my friend through his mom's cancer.

It is what it is. We go through phases.
>>
File: 1440203138672.jpg (55 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1440203138672.jpg
55 KB, 634x650
>>63938758

>tripfag
>>
One of my fav albums desu
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>63938996
>Anon
>>
File: expand fear.png (389 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
expand fear.png
389 KB, 720x480
>>63939074
>Montie
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.