[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And I know the Government administered AIDS >I treat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: kanye west.jpg (47 KB, 1148x861) Image search: [Google]
kanye west.jpg
47 KB, 1148x861
>And I know the Government administered AIDS

>I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS
>I won't be satisfied til all my niggas get it, get it?

What does he mean by this? Seriously, is this some kind of conspiracy theory?
>>
>>63935229
Yes.
>>
>tfw when Kanye is smarter than OP
>>
File: kanye.webm (3 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
kanye.webm
3 MB, 1000x562
he a genius
>>
>>63935229
He means welfare idiot
'And I know that the government administer aids'
>>
>aids
>aids

genius
>>
>>63935229
Didn't it come from people fucking monkeys in Africa?
>>
>>63935318
This

interpret it one way or the other, one just happens to be a bit more out there
>>
>>63935424
No
Because that's the lyric
So it's impossible
Especially given context
Talking about how poor he is
>>
>>63935318
Oh damn, never interpreted it that way.

If that's the case, that line and song has a whole new depth for me.
>>
>he doesn't know that the government purposely let the AIDS virus ravage and destroy black and gay communities while they not only ignored it but enabled it
>>
>>63935229
>people literally is getting money for saying stupid shit over beats on america
...niggers
>>
>>63935392
No, it came from the polio vaccine which was made using organic matter from chimpanzees in africa. No one fucked any monkeys.
>>
>>63935968
It's not stupid shit, are you fucking dense? You can't interperet the meaning? He's saying the government is giving black communities aids while he's trying to give them aid by bringing in money for the black community.

>>63935892
People think it's too far fetched but god dammit if it ain't the truth. The same is true of the war on drugs, just like this quote here from one of Nixon's advisors:

>The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.
John Ehrlichman - Director of Domestic Affairs during the Nixon presidency.
>>
>>63935305
ayy lmao
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
>>
>>63936038
Well I never.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.