[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the sky the limit for Young Thug? He's pretty much untouchable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Young_Thug-1.jpg (315 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Young_Thug-1.jpg
315 KB, 940x545
Is the sky the limit for Young Thug? He's pretty much untouchable rn tbqh fampai

Who do you want to see him collab with?
>>
>>63935058
All memes aside
Why do people like rap/hip-hop music?
>>
Dean Blunt
>>
that "man" is fucking disgusting
>>
parquet courts
>>
>>63935091
>meme
Young Thug is great and people like it because of how catchy and well-written the melodies are. You can't deny Young Thug's melodic prowess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vqQzRMjYp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ6QylmIYDw
Rock is dead gramps.

>>63935119
that'd actually be dope as hell
>>
>>63935133
typical condescending pasty white nerdy casual racist redditor
stick to pink floyd or fuck off
>>
>>63935133
fuck off
>>
Isn't he a huge drug addict that doesn't eat at all? He'll probably OD sometime soon.
>>
When did sounding like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert become the go-to rapping style?
>>
>>63935247
i hope so
im sick of this nog's face on /mu/ and hearing his babbling at every party

are you fags being ironic this guy is listened to by frat boy pleb assholes
>>
>>63935247
weed and lean
these are basically harmless
>>
>>63935058
Even the cup.
>>
>>63935323
He's a pretty big pillhead dude
>>
>>63935323
>lean
>harmless
lmao
it's a fucking opioid
>>
>>63935323

>lean
>basically harmless

Do you even know what's in it? Did you already forget about Lil Wayne having crazy seizures and almost dying a couple of years back because of his addiction to it?
>>
>>63935384
>>63935407
>>63935613
You fags just sound like pussy white boys.

Can't even handle a little lean? Literally laughing at you kids rn
>>
>>63935661

I take oxy and codeine daily because it's prescribed to me, but only at prescribed doses [spoiler]most of the time[/spoiler].
>>
>>63935773
how to cop codeine prescription?

is just a cough enough?
>>
>>63935815

Fake it till you make it.
>>
Who here would listen to an Aaron/Montie collab rap album?
>>
>>63935147
LOL
>>
>>63935058
Fetty Wap for contrarians.
>>
>>63935058
What instruments does he play?
>>
Thugger/Lil Boat mixtape collab when?
>>
>>63935367
damn.
>>
I'm sick of fucking racists on 4chan acting like Young Thug sucks when they've never listened to him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.