[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is better than Pet Sounds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: TI-LONERISM.jpg (2 MB, 3543x3597) Image search: [Google]
TI-LONERISM.jpg
2 MB, 3543x3597
This is better than Pet Sounds.
>>
>>63934339
Sure. Pet sounds is 6/10 Lonerism is 7/10
>>
FEELS LIKE THIS THREAAAD IS REEEADY TO BLOOOOW
>>
>>63934339
you are human dirt
>>
it objectively isn't.
>>
>>63934359
>>
>>63934339
pet sounds has more to offer than this, id say that it is a mini pet sounds at best
>>
>>63934460
actually subjectively, it both is and isn't at the same time.
>>
>>63934365
That song Mind Mischief is about putting yourself in the shoes of someone who, based on their previous experiences with women of being shoved aside and not wanted, and then there's one girl who doesn't do that. She's just being a nice person, doesn't mean anything by it, but it's received as flirting/interest. It fits the album concept of a loner well. That's what I think of it anyway.
>>
>>63934581
Ok thanks for sharing
>>
The real question is if its better than currents or not. Now that the dust has settled what does everyone think?
>>
Good joke
>>
But Lonerism is forgettable as fuck
>>
DUDE MAJOR SEVENTH CHORDS ON SYNTHS LMAO
>>
>>63934615
Thank you
>>
https://youtu.be/lFv6jg8fdy4
>>
no just no
& if you really believe that you should stop listening to music for ever
>>
>>63935014
I find Pet Sounds to be a little bit overrated.
>>
>>63934581
That's deep. I think everything fits really well on this except for Music To Walk Home By
>>
>>63935941
>Music To Walk Home By
my life down to the letter.. when you're strange, falling in love with someone who isn't takes a lot of changes to make the whole thing work, it doesn't take much to make you wonder why you're doing the things you;re expected to do, especially being a dreamer and a loner..very accurate song..as are most of Tame Impala's songs..
>>
>>63934339
1/10 bait
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.