[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to grill >get on topic of music >she says her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1438736782593.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1438736782593.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>talking to grill
>get on topic of music
>she says her favorite band is Five Finger Death Punch
>lol and tell her they're shit
>she gets defensive and says that it's the music she finds "most relatable"
wat do
>>
let her live her life free of you
>>
>>63931830
Tell her it doesn't have trap influenced beats so it's a strong 5 at best
>>
orchestrate a new life for her where her experiences are very much like those of Amon Duul
>>
>>63931830
Say you got nervous and was trying to be funny and that you actually don't mind that band.
>>
File: 1459477144205.png (176 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1459477144205.png
176 KB, 494x468
>>63931830
>mansplaining
>>
>>63931908
She's making me listen to them right now

Shit's awful
>>
>>63931830
I know exactly which girl you're talking about

be careful, she cries at the slightest provocation.
>>
>>63931940
They're pretty good when you're boozed out of your mind and seeing them live.
>>
>>63931940
Just tell her it's not your thing OP, people can understand different tastes.
Hopefully you'll find some arguments later and you will be able to explain why you don't like it.
>>
>>63931830
ASK HER TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE LIKES ABOUT THEM

and how she can relate to white trash boys who sing about action movie clichés.
>>
>>63931989
This, though if OP did what he said he did it'll come off spergy as fuck if he doesn't do it right
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.