[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is honestly one of the most original and creative bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1920x1080
This is honestly one of the most original and creative bands of the 2000s thus far and is severely underrated by mainstream consciousness because it's labeled "emo."
>>
What other band sounds like this? TWIABP maybe, but even that is a stretch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMG6fcQGJiI
>>
>>63930506
Eno is degenerate product of American youth culture. If you were not a suburban, flabod white teenage male with a chubby clingy gf with several personality disorders, then you would know what I'm talking about, buddy
>>
>>63930657
degeneracy = creativity
>>
>>63930727
That's not even the cool kind of degeneracy like GG allin, or all the other reprobate rock stars of times past. But the lame kind
>>
>>63930506
that album is shit

The reason it's 'severely underrated' is because the vocals are horseshit and sounds like 4/10 pop punk on helium.

Instrumentals? HAHA GUYS LOOK AT ME USE A FISHER PRICE KEYBOARD

It's terrible and it makes no sense to me how you guys circlejerk it so hard. in those emoshit threads.

and I LOVE emo music, you're just tasteless.
>>
>>63931343
tastelessness is the new taste, get with the times

the vocals are perfect
>>
File: zTJ8aJT.jpg (86 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
zTJ8aJT.jpg
86 KB, 500x628
>>63931343
>>
>>63931404
I like shitty vocals, I listen to E!E!

But his are just stupid and trying to be stupid.
>>
>>63930506
OP is correct and you are a pleb if you disagree
>>
>>63931343
>I LOVE emo music
there's the problem. I don't really like emo, but I can recognize this album as great. You are the tasteless one friend.
>>
>>63932441
I love just about everything, even rap and country friend.

Just some ginger ukulele fucker from post-scene era who hasn't showered ever who wanted to make something but had nothing but his little sister's practice piano
>>
Why is every highly voted review of every emo album like this?
>>
>>63932709
FACE
DOWN
IN
THE
DIRT!!!!
>>
>This is honestly one of the most original and creative bands of the 2000s thus far
TBLA is a pretty comfy midwest emo band and all but jesus christ dude, theyre far from "original" or "creative"
>>
File: 4bb.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>63932877
COMFY
IS
NOT
A
PROPER
DESCRIPTOR
>>
>>63930657
i dunno i liked ambient 4
>>
>>63930506
Great? Yeah.
Most original? Nah
Most creative? Nah
They did probably make my favorite emo album of the early 2000s along with TWIABP Whenever, If Ever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.