[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have no qt bf who spoons you when you're sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1459550774954.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459550774954.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1280
>You have no qt bf who spoons you when you're sleeping and whispers into your ear with a deep voice

Music for feel?
>>
For the time being I'm pretty content with being alone tbf.

/blog post
>>
>>63923835
i am straight but reading that made me feel so lonely and sad

Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices
Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
Spiritualized - Broken Heart
St Vincent - Just The Same But Brand New (or The Party)
Bjork - Black Lake
Beach House - Walk In The Park
Porcelain Raft - Unless You Speak From Your Heart
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - From The Sun, Ffunny Ffriends
TOPS - The Hollow Sound Of The Morning Chimes

lots of these have nothing to do with your current feel but i have a sort-of similar feel and this is what i listen to when i get that way bb
>>
>tfw no qt bf to tell u how good looking, attractive, funny, etc. etc. you are while you hold hands and sit on the floor listening to darklands at 3am in the morning

i still don't know if i'm queer or not

>>63923835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXm-7Pg_0iM
>>
I was supposed to be at the prom today with the girl I've had oneitis for for 3 years

two days before she tells me we have to go in a group with her ex boyfriend and all his friends because her friends are in it.

I disagree and she gets mad and now we aren't going. Am I wrong /mu/? :(

Also b4 underage I'm 18
>>
>>63923894
did you eat her butt
>>
>>63923901
Thanks for the recs bb
>>
>>63923969
:^( good luck
>>
>>63923835
Probably weezer
>>
>>63923925
It genuinely doesn't matter who's right and wrong here, you're both acting like children
>>
>tfw I have a cute Asian gf who looks like Carly Rae Jepsen
I like
>>
File: Connan Mockasin - Caramel.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Connan Mockasin - Caramel.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>tfw qt bf who fucks me in the ass real good
>>
I fucking love her so much fuck I want her to know how beautiful she is
>>
File: 1321735146746.jpg (91 KB, 648x446) Image search: [Google]
1321735146746.jpg
91 KB, 648x446
>TFW you do have that
AMA, senpai
>>
i fell in love with a stranger again and i love her so much i cant stop thinking about her i cant sleep i hate myself why am i so ugly and stupid:(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4QklGpkHUU
>>
>>63924327
how do i get back the person who was like a brother to me as well as a best friend? i shouldnt fight so hard to want them back..they were actually a massive asshole to me and i was their only friend, and i reached out so many times to get back what we had and he remained an asshole. it's his loss, but it feels like mine

damn
usually im not this sad about it
maybe its cause its midnight
>>
File: slavanskij.jpg (101 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
slavanskij.jpg
101 KB, 600x450
>>63923835
>tfw when onky just now I realized Marge wears glasses
>>
>>63925811
she doesn't, must have been a rogue eyelash
>>
>>63924785
Cut the fuckheads out of your life man you'll be better off in the long run.

Recently me and a guy I've known since the 8th grade (we're both 21/22 now) had a falling out because he tries to take advantage of me by asking me to do ridiculous shit under the guise of friendship and when I refuse he calls me a self centred asshole. So I got tired of it and told him to fuck off.

It sucks because I lost an old friend but I know I don't need my own friends to make me feel like shit when the whole world makes me feel like shit too.
>>
is this loss
>>
>>63923925
dont be a pussy. express yourself, tell her "I want to go with you because i really really like you, and i dont want want be in an environment that youre Ex is around, because you might as well have gone with him"

if she still doesnt want to go with you, at least you have an answer about her
>>
>>63923901
The Party is better
>>
>>63926111
Yeah, do this.
>>
>>63926111
trips confirm best option
>>
>>63924258
Post legs
>>
>>63926111
trips of sanity
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.