[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/noise/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Pooh is eating harsh noise.jpg (148 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
Pooh is eating harsh noise.jpg
148 KB, 540x550
We haven't had one of these in a while.

Also, here's some juicy OC: https://youtu.be/h6F_fF3l98U
>>
>We haven't had one of these in a while.

Yeah, like 5 hours is a long time.

>shit OP + shilling

Delete this thread.
>>
>>63920514
I checked the catalog. There's no general thread. There is a thread about harsh noise, but that exists to answer a question about emotion in noise.
>>
>>63920514
And this is why I love you guys. Also, anyone hear about the new Gero album?
>>
Art is over.
>>
>>63920601
As in Gerogerigegege?
Any idea if it's noise versus rock? I'm not too into their more straightforward stuff, but I'd dig some more crazy shit from them.
>>
Thoughts on BLACKHANDPATH - Egregore?
>>
>>63921061
>>
>>63921061
>>
>>63921078
They're pretty much an anti-art band. This may sound typical but my favorite release of theirs is still Tokyo Anal Dynamite; behind that, Senzuri Champion/Power Up, Endless Humiliation and Nothing to Hear/Nothing to…1985.
>>
Skin Crime boxset rips soon, hopefully.

Forever wounded that I, A.) missed the Hospital bundles, and B.) missed boomkat selling the box for £89.99 instead of €140 or whatever Tesco et al are selling it for.

Do you guys think I should just buy one now before discogs prices become disgusting? Are they likely to?
>>
>>63921445
>Are they likely to?

Between the edition number, the nature of the release and the artist and label involved, I imagine second-hand prices are going to be pretty obscene.
>>
I just found out how fun a Walkman could be! It may be that I was high, but even after a few listens there is just this freshness, even if it may be the simple joy of licking something yours for the first time.

I've been listening to a lot of harry pussy and no wave for the last couple of weeks, and I was wondering why haven't I seen them discussed around.

I was wondering about length, since it seems to naturally go outside 10 minutes, even if I catch myself using the same method or sound for a while.
idk, it's just a warm feel having this realization of the richness of expression ahead of you.
>>
>>63923483(You)
https://clyp.it/vc3knam4
>>
Sick fest coming up this summer. Muhfuggin Hair Police, boy.

http://www.noresponsefestival.com/

Between this and AH, Ohio runs the game when it comes to this year's US noisefests.
>>
>>63920407
is it loss
>>
>>63923654
>when all you have are the occasional "noisy sundays" at the Czech Kultural center,
or those warehouse parties
>>
Breakdancing Ronald Reagan is probably one of the best noise acts nowadays. Even Richard Ramirez acknowledges him, unlike all of you literally whos with their digital noise trite.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.