[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boiler Room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: broom.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
broom.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ng3GxG6z4&nohtml5=False

Anyone else like watching these sets?

Lefto is on right now and throwing down some good hip hop.
>>
bump, this set is really good music.
>>
>>63919686
Niceo. I really love what BR are doing with streams these days - I was rolling my nuts off at Sugar Mountain in January, and just love that I can go back and relisten to the sets, watch myself dance like a retard and generally just enjoy gr8 music ad infinitum.

Thanks for the linky.
>>
>>63920127
Yeah, I never been in such a close setting like these boiler room sets.

I was at the front row at Ultra Miami this year and do the same thing, go back relive the moment and just LOL at me and my crew losing our minds in the crowd.
>>
What does this thread have to do with music?
>>
>>63920208
I was talking to a guy at the bottlestore today about whisky - and he made a really good point re: Americans. You guys absolutely nail scaling things up but keeping the essence - his particular point was 'craft' breweries like Sierra Nevada or Boston Beer, or newer American rye distilleries that have taken off, where they are now outputting 100's of times their original capacities, and yet the end product is EXACTLY the same.

It's the same with dance music in the states - you guys were late to the party, but oh my can scale up club shows. The only downside is the inevitable physical space b/w DJ and punter.
>>
>>63919686
Was the DJ just offered a cap on camera? lol
>>
>>63920295
Yeah, I visited Europe last summer and just was blown away by dance, feels like ever since I discovered it over there its just been picking up in the states.

Definitely need to go back again and make a tour of just these underground sets.

I cant stand some of the shows I go to around here (kansas) that are full of just what I call "rave girls" who are the worst lol. Dress up in glitter, no clothes, and just twerk.
>>
>>63920352

yeah I saw that LOL.
>>
YEEHAWWW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dB979Iomr0
>>
>>63919686
>hip hop
>good
>ever
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.