[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums virgins will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 83353.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
83353.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
ITT: Albums virgins will never understand
>>
Isn't this album supposed to appeal to lonely virgins
>>
virgin here

i get it
>>
it was made by a turbo-virgin
>>
But the only people this appeals to is virgins
>>
Recording hoovers and refrigerators isn't that hard though.
>>
>>63916155
>>63916171
>>63916187
>>63916209
I got my dicked sucked to this album so jokes on you
>>
>>63916209
i dont know why youd think this

its called "loveless" but youre implying you have to be a virgin and not been in a relationship before to be "love-less" which is wrong, because the lyrics and songs sound like theyre coming from a place of loneliness but not ignorance

its the same with tame impala's lonerism. its called lonerism yes as in the feeling of being lonely, but kevin parker isnt a virgin hes had girlfriends before and he hangs around people probably all the time, so its not like hes actually a loner, hes just writing from a place he was in tuen with at the time

same with kevin shields and loveless, so i dont like the idea its for virgins
>>
it's soundscapes, the only requirement to "understand" it is ears.
>>
>>63916041
LMAO nah. non-virgin music compromises r&b and club music exclusively, so have fun with those 2 options you dumb hedonist
>>
>>63916272
music that revolves around sex is typically garbage. very few exceptions here.
>>
>>63916261
You're still a virgin though
>>
>>63916261
wow, epic man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.