[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really don't care that much about music i just come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1449452283100.png (177 KB, 303x348) Image search: [Google]
1449452283100.png
177 KB, 303x348
i really don't care that much about music i just come here because I'm lonely as fuck
>>
me too happy friday
>>
I like the memes and the bants. I don't come here much anymore.

This whole facebook /mu/ getting btfo thing happening today is pretty dank too. Meanwhile same shit happened to Montie earlier and he didn't give a shit and nothing happened because he knows this website is fucking harmless.
>>
I come here because of mild but lingering depression.

Will leave here once I graduate from high school to pursue my dreams.
>>
I cum here because /mu/ is by far the easiest board to troll
>>
>>63914985
>mfw every post is bait
>people bait others knowing they will bait back
>>
>>63914985
def up there

too many normies and fb kiddies
>>
>>63914903
>This whole facebook /mu/ getting btfo happening today
what
what happened
>>
>>63915103
basically what happened is you're a normie who uses facebook to post memes and got collectively BTFO by the parents of your children
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 497x175) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 497x175
>>63915103
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S63910780
>>
I rarely ever see anyone talk about music I like. I guess that's partially my fault for having very dysfunctional and contrarian tastes, a side effect of being so turned off by what was on the radio at a young age that I went out of my way to avoid music until I finally bumped into something interesting midway through high school.

So basically I'm just here to post feels and bitch about the latest circlejerk albums that I listen to even though I know I'll hate them.
>>
>>63914843
this is a bad place to go. go to /fit/ if you really want to get your life together (and become gay, but you'll do that without /fit/ too.)
>>
>>63914985
modern /mu/ is too aggravating to troll, even for me. almost every post is bad enough to be half-bait. /mu/ might be the single worst music discussion forum in current existence, apart from reddit or /b/
>>
is this the feels thread? because im feelin them feels

>>63915765
>/fit/
>normal
>>
>>63915146
oh man the fag is pretty afraid now
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 590x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 590x384
These newtrips suck and I miss when rym was "that one place only trve tryhards go to".
>>
>>63915805
yeah, and i fear that it actually hasn't really gotten worse, it's just that the trolling is more aggravating when you are also sick of the 36 or so albums that form the core of all discussion
>>
>>63916899
and I used to think this place was the shit, like what the fuck this vacuum cleaner stuff is dope
also I am on an incredible dubs run today
>>
>>63915923
getting /fit/ can improve your life greatly
appearance is 50% of the game pham especially if you already have good facial features. lifting will amplify that. being /fit/ will make you feel more confident and comfortable with yourself and feel healthier and live longer.

it's honestly one of the few boards where browsing it and following their advice might actually be helpful. other boards like /v/ and /a/ and /r9k/ destroy people.
>>
>>63916929
As much as this place sucks, it was the stepping tone for expanding my tastes, something that I can't say would've happened if I never came here. It doesn't even happen to everybody. Just look at /wpop/ or all the young thug/kanye threads
>>
>>63916953
Being fit will only take you so far if you're short, ugly, or autistic.

No reason to do it unless you already have decent looks to begin with.
>>
I used to come here for music discussion and realized how terrible discussion is here so I just come here for memes and music news these days. Occasionally there's some good in the sharethreads.

I don't give a shit about poptimism or /mu/'s flavor of the month artists or any Montie tripfag drama bullshit which is unfortunately 95% of this board. It's always been pretty shit but it's declining further imo.
>>
>>63916953
i went the /fa/ route since i was already skinny as fuck
>>
>>63917193
/fa/ is great too but /fa/ requires more money than getting /fit/

i'm skinny but i'm trying to get ottermode at least so i have some muscle/abs
>>
>>63917008
I remember being a goober years ago and downloading every single thing shared on sharethreads. Some of which I still listen to today.
>>
>>63917252
yeah i could do with some definition

not like anyone ever sees me without my shirt on anyway
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.