[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kanye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: tlop.jpg (98 KB, 889x679) Image search: [Google]
tlop.jpg
98 KB, 889x679
jesus man.... what the fuck
>>
>>63898479
it's just so everyone gets a share ya dingus
but yeah we could go on for hours about how ~da real rapperz and musicians did everything by themselves
>goldstein
>>
it takes a lot of man power to polish a turd
>>
Literally who cares, if you like the music then you like the music.
>>
>samuel griesemer
>>
and than some people say kanye is a great producer

kek
>>
shitty rap music anyways

>>63898516
>it's just so everyone gets a share ya dingus
this makes no sense
if they are "getting a share" it is because they in fact co-wrote it.. they're not going to "get a share" just because they were in the room
>>
>>63898479
Writing credits are silly.
Literally being in the same room and bullshitting ideas will get you a credit.

Doesn't make Kanye any less of a hack post-MBDTF though.
>>
>>63900387
>not having nigga homies "yo"
>>
Who is Noah Goldstein lmao
fucking jews
>>
>>63900431
delete this
>>
File: a-wyatt-man-puffy-jew.jpg (97 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
a-wyatt-man-puffy-jew.jpg
97 KB, 960x643
>>63900431
kanye is a jew
>>
>>63900359
Because that completely invalidates the work he's done as a producer since the early 00s
>>
>>63900474
Is a slave to the jews*
And it doesn't even stop at music.
Can't wait until he gives up on fashion and tries for a movie or tv show again.
>>
>>63898479
The Momentary Lapse of Reason of Hip Hop.

I don't think I can come up with an insult worse than that.
>>
>>63900474
I'll have your job for this you filthy anti-semite
>>
>>63900490
Kanye has never been a good producer.
MBDTF had a shit ton of other people on it.

And aside from a few tracks here and there.
CD-808s were and still ass.
And apparently goldsteinberg did most of Yeezus so he doesn't even have creative control now.
>>
>>63898479
>noah goldstein

It's like a fake Youtube user name that a /pol/lack would make.
>>
Even early on, when Kanye was the one guy making the beats, it wasn't like he was fucking Sufjan Stevens playing 50 instruments. He heavily sampled records. His sound has evolved because his approach has evolved. He has all these people come in with their ideas but he's the one who curates, he's the one who pulls everything together into a cohesive product. He's essentially still doing what hip-hop artists have always done, which is reconfiguring the detritus of his musical climate. All these people work with Kanye because they know that he'll pull something great out of this collaborative environment. Granted, Pablo's a fucking mess and Kanye's life is a mess and he's never going to figure his issues out. He'll be like Michael Jackson.
>>
I'm pretty sure if you're in the studio with Kanye and go "yo maybe make the snare a tiny bit more prevalent in the mix" he gives you a credit
>>
Kanye is known for being liberal with the credits. If you're nearby when the song's being made, you're getting credited
>>
>>63898479
you know, kanye is such a cash cow and a big whore, every record company exec tries to get some of his children and grandchildren on that list of writers to score some extra money. just like in TV.
>>
>>63900387
that has been done since before rock'n'roll was "invented", it's pretty normal to credit people as writers who never even heard the song, just to get them money
>>
>>63898479
No talent, which is clear
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 719x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 719x1200
>>63900840
And he doesn't even look jewish
>>
>>63902305
the only right answer
>>
>Kanyefags bringing their 17 years of knowledge to reason why this is ok and doesnt put into trash the "kanye is an excellent producer"
there is no other way..
>>
>>63903538
>and doesnt put into trash the "kanye is an excellent producer"

Either you're pretty high or this is some bad bait
>>
>>63898479
>listening to talking niggers
how stupid can someone get?
>>
>>63898479
>rick rubin
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.